Transmission Post your issues with Transmissions here! Transmission covers from Flywheel, Clutch, Transmission, Axles.

2017 rolls back when in gear

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nrasu is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 2017 rolls back when in gear

What you don't understand is that I only drive Manual... I never had this problem...and yes I call them Stupid... cause I'm not used to pulling the break...since I never had to do it in 30 years...and since I know of at least 3 people who have the same care and don't have the same problem... I am not the only person with this problem...but they refuse to Recognize they're is a problem.... maybe when my car rolls over a kid and they get sued they will take a look at the car... The fix is "Pull the Break"....what if the Break does not work...then what????/ Like I said...my BMW 2000 does not have a hand break...but it does not roll back when in gear...they told me that they will provide an identical car to show me that it does the same think but they did not have one on the lot...so how the hell should I trust them... They just don't want to fix the car... I even stop payments on the car... but on the advice of my lawyer I started paying again... Its a 2017 CAR... not an old piece of ****... Like I said...I will suffer for 3-4 years...but I advise everyone not to ever buy a Honda.... its not the car... its the service part...
Old 08-07-2017
The legs in the public bathroom stall

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
mcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by nrasu
. The fix is "Pull the Break"....what if the Break does not work...then what????.
The brake is already proven to NOT work when you don't use it. How about you use the parking brake until it stops working and then worry about what happens if and when it fails.

And if the car does roll over some kid it won't be on Honda. It will be on whatever person parked the car without using a parking brake.
Old 08-07-2017
Registered!!

I don't think you get IT... the break works... but I never had to use it in my life...this is my 10th manual car in the past 30 years...non of them did this used or new...they just don't want to fix it...I wend to 3 different mecanics and told me they can fix it...but I don't want to pay.. I know it will cost me more to take them to court but why pay....Do you ever use your hand brake on an automatic car "of course not" and why should I... and like I said I have 3 other co-workers who have the same care...and it does not roll down.. and I have another manual that does not... they are not serious... at least they could've look at it...and not come up with the answer all cars like yours do it..but not have one to show me.. I told them that if I see another one that does the same thing I will let it go... they programmed me to see one of them but they had a normal Civic...nothing compared to mine.. si in my opinion right now....Honda SUCKS....not the car it drive's amaizing and its awesome on gas...but the dealearship sucks...
Old 08-07-2017
Registered!!

Si ii fut in gura de nesimtiti...poate daca scriu in alta limba imi raspund cacama-si in botul lor... da-I tu 30 de mii pe o masina si nu te baga in seama...futema-si in gura lor
Old 08-07-2017
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute

They just don't want to fix the car...
They aren't allowed to fix the driver.

Also...Google translate works pretty good. You're treading on thin ice.
Old 08-07-2017
The legs in the public bathroom stall

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
mcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by nrasu
I don't think you get IT... the break works... but I never had to use it in my life.....
The problem is that you clearly don't get IT. You say you have never needed to use it before in the same post where you clearly state you need to use it Congraulations on the new experience you now need to use a parking brake. It is kinda like sex, everybody has a first time and it is a glorious experience for most and traumatic for others.

ps, the mod team is capable of reading your profanity laden post.
Old 08-07-2017
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,440 Likes on 1,196 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

Nrasu,

name calling is an offense that could get you banned from the forums.

My old 2002 does roll back when parked in an incline. Probably compression is not as good anymore. Diesels also roll when only in gear. Just pull the lever. is it that difficult? Or are you going to cause an unsafe situation just because you don't want to pull a simple lever?!? that is much worse.

Also, it's called brakes. Break is a thing that is broken, so yours is broken :P

If one more post contains profanities, we will use the rules. Three is the limit, you already did twice.

the moderator team.
Old 08-07-2017
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,146 Likes on 801 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

Here, I'll solve this problem. Thread locked. OP can PM me and me only if he wants it reopened. The rest of the moderation staff is not allowed to reopen it.