10th Generation Civic Discussion for the New 2016+ Honda Civics. Chassis codes: FC1, FC2, FC3, FC4, FK4, FK7, FK8

Lenses/Badging

Old 06-25-2018
New Member/First Time Honda Owner

KrakenSevenNine is an unknown quantity at this point
Lenses/Badging

I want to change out the orange relectors on Civic EXL sedan to clear or smoke and rebadge black. Anyone know the parts numbers and where to purchase (if they exist for EXL)?
Old 06-25-2018
Administrative Rice. WAT?!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lenses/Badging

There aren't any oem ones, you'll hafta go aftermarket. The $35-50 ones on ebay fit like oem, except you'll have a small gap on the inner side (apparently fits like AUS-spec ones). I'll try and find a pic of what I mean

Edit: apparently there are JDM (or other Asian market) clear side markers which all the aftermarket ones are based off of. They will all have the gap to which I'm referring (as pictured below):

OEM on left, aftermarket on right

Last edited by xRiCeBoYx; 06-25-2018 at 11:28 PM.