10th Generation Civic Discussion for the New 2016+ Honda Civics. Chassis codes: FC1, FC2, FC3, FC4, FK4, FK7, FK8

Need Pinstripe advice

Old 03-29-2018
Registered!!

Ciliff is an unknown quantity at this point
Need Pinstripe advice

Hello, forum noob here. Just bought a 2018 Honda Civic EX-T. Friggin LOVE the car. I have been a GM man all my life, but WOW, loving this car!!! Anyways, when I purchased it, they threw in free pinstriping. Id like your opinions on what color pinstriping would look good on my new ride. Pic is attached, interior is black.

Thanks,
Chas

Last edited by Ciliff; 03-29-2018 at 11:35 AM.
Old 03-29-2018
pleasure spiked with pain

GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold
Re: Need Pinstripe advice

Welcome and great looking ride!

I prefer no pinstripe but I would say white or black. Probably black so it doesn't stick out as much.

Curious what made you go to the Civic?
Old 03-29-2018
Registered!!

Originally Posted by GolNat View Post
Welcome and great looking ride!

I prefer no pinstripe but I would say white or black. Probably black so it doesn't stick out as much.

Curious what made you go to the Civic?
Thank you!!
Love the sporty look of the civic, great gas mileage, so I test drove it. After the test drive, it was a no brainer.
Old 03-29-2018
pleasure spiked with pain

GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold

It is a sharp looking car and Honda has found its grove again! I would love to test drive one but I know I shouldn’t because I’ll want one lol.

Welcome to the family and enjoy the new ride. Not much in the 10th gen section yet but it shouldn’t take long before it is filled with tons of useful info!
Old 03-29-2018
Registered!!

RobertD is a jewel in the roughRobertD is a jewel in the roughRobertD is a jewel in the rough

among other things, i pinstripe cars for a living. if you do not like it you can always peel it off, which is very easy if you do it soon after installation.

if i were to pinstripe that, i would probably do silver(metallic, not chrome) and shaped something like this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	120
Size:	276.7 KB
ID:	112090

Last edited by RobertD; 03-29-2018 at 01:57 PM.
Old 03-30-2018
Registered!!

Originally Posted by RobertD View Post
among other things, i pinstripe cars for a living. if you do not like it you can always peel it off, which is very easy if you do it soon after installation.

if i were to pinstripe that, i would probably do silver(metallic, not chrome) and shaped something like this:

Attachment 112090
I love it! Thanks!
Old 03-30-2018
Dr Krieger of Modification

mac25 is a name known to allmac25 is a name known to allmac25 is a name known to allmac25 is a name known to allmac25 is a name known to allmac25 is a name known to allmac25 is a name known to allmac25 is a name known to all

I would leave it.