10th Generation Civic 2016-2021 Discussion for the 2016 to 2021 Honda Civics.
Chassis codes: FC1, FC2, FC3, FC4, FK4, FK7, FK8

What the hell is this thing..?

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2017
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,144 Likes on 799 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute
What the hell is this thing..?

So, this has been bugging me ever since I installed my HIDs. There's an electrical box of sorts forward and below the engine bay fuse box and it says "do not remove" on it. Me and my buddy that owns a '16 EX have no damn idea what it is. Anyone know?

Name:  n3y7e9B.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  100.0 KB
Old 12-19-2017
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What the hell is this thing..?

Didn't I already answer that?
Old 12-19-2017
Administrator
Administrator

xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

I don't recall an answer other than flux capacitor from Colin.. Lol
Old 12-19-2017

ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute

Junction block

EDIT: I think the DO NOT REMOVE warning is because the harnesses in the box are not watertight, I can see terminals exposed in the connector shells
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	20171219_141621.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	3.28 MB
ID:	111885  

Last edited by ezone; 12-19-2017 at 06:46 PM.
Old 12-19-2017
Administrator
Administrator

a.k.a. flux capacitor. Got it. Thanks. lol
Old 12-19-2017
OF top 99.5% creator (Formerly of the Puffinblunts variety)

Received 109 Likes on 89 Posts
Wankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud of

I thought it was called Le Dong..oops I mean Dongle.

I promise no more dong references..they're uncalled for and juvenile.

Last edited by Wankenstein; 12-19-2017 at 06:54 PM.
Old 12-19-2017
Administrator
Administrator

No. I will not accept your retirement from dong references. That's it. I'm giving you a custom user title. like where mine says "Administrative Rice. WAT?!"

Dongerator? Master of Dongs? The illustrious Mr. Dong? I need some time to think about this.
Old 12-19-2017
OF top 99.5% creator (Formerly of the Puffinblunts variety)

Received 109 Likes on 89 Posts
Wankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by xRiCeBoYx
No. I will not accept your retirement from dong references. That's it. I'm giving you a custom user title. like where mine says "Administrative Rice. WAT?!"

Dongerator? Master of Dongs? The illustrious Mr. Dong? I need some time to think about this.
LOL... Dongerator. A hybrid cross between Dong and Moderator. I give that two dongs up.. o!o o!o (sorry, couldn't resist)
Old 12-19-2017
Administrator
Administrator

Originally Posted by Megalodong
I give that two dongs up.. o!o o!o (sorry, couldn't resist)
Old 12-19-2017