10th Generation Civic 2016-2021 Discussion for the 2016 to 2021 Honda Civics.
Chassis codes: FC1, FC2, FC3, FC4, FK4, FK7, FK8

Which will you Buy?

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cathy48 is an unknown quantity at this point
Which will you Buy?

Hi,

Would you buy a 2018 Civic EX-T with sensing or 2018 Accord LX, and why?

Thanks
Old 12-04-2017
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,146 Likes on 801 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Which will you Buy?

Civic. I'm biased and I like the look of the civic more. Rather, the looks/space of the Civic fits my lifestyle needs.
Old 12-05-2017
Prelude Owner

Received 303 Likes on 214 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold

I prefer the look of the Accord but don’t need the extra room so would probably go with the Civic. Though the Accord Sport is very nice!

A higher trim level Civic vs a more basic Accord I would probably go higher trim level Civic for the everyday comfort.
Old 12-05-2017
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute

Find an Accord forum to ask the same questions in.
Old 12-08-2017
Registered!!

Prime310 is an unknown quantity at this point

Both look awesome to me but I'd have to go with the Civic.
Old 02-15-2018
Registered!!

wjenkins229 is an unknown quantity at this point

Civic...but the touring, which I'm picking up in April. Owned an 83 Civic, 81 Prelude, and 90 Accord. All great cars, now that the minivan stage is done with (kids gone) going back to the Civic. Bigger than my old Accord and the Touring is so well tricked out that for the price I'd have to pay an extra 5-6k to make the Accord worthwhile. And I just don't have that kind of coin with kids in university.
Old 02-18-2018
Registered!!

rajuncajun9 is an unknown quantity at this point

I ended up buying the 2018 Honda Civic Touring. I am an avid Honda car enthusiast. I have owned two 1993 Honda Accord SE cars and they have been wonderful. Originally, I thought I would want another accord BUT when I actually sat in, drove, and compared the Civic-- I was surprised at the room, comfort, and yes, toys (wanted all of them) that I got with the Civic Touring (an Accord was going to be about $10ths more). I cam say it was the right decision for me, not disappointed at all. The Civic Touring offered as much room as the 93 Acord for me.