10th Generation Civic 2016-2021 Discussion for the 2016 to 2021 Honda Civics.
Chassis codes: FC1, FC2, FC3, FC4, FK4, FK7, FK8

hep with issues with my new hatch

Old 09-13-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
gary2017 is an unknown quantity at this point
hep with issues with my new hatch

Hello everyone I am a new Civic owner and enjoy the car. I have 2017 hatch ex-l navi. First I read on the forum about how Honda reconfig the radio to have a volume dial yet my car still has the "slide" type volume. Is it true they all have volume dials now? Second, and this is the real issue, my infotainment system is giving me trouble. While using Apple CarPlay the screen will suddenly say no device connected while my phone is still connected. I have tried several different cables and always the same thing. It happens at least once a day. No matter what I do it will not recognize the connection until I reboot the radio then it is ok for a while. also since the radio presets allow you to combine 2 stations to one button I have set that up. Problem is while station 1 on the preset is playing the volume will go low and the radio will switch to the second station on the same pre-set. Has anyone dealt with anything like this so far? I could use any insight you may have. thank you
Old 09-13-2017
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: hep with issues with my new hatch

Car is under warranty. See your dealership.

There may be a software update to address various audio system concerns.
Make careful written notes of ALL the different issues you observe with the audio system, present that list with the car when you go to the dealership service department.

Search this Thread