10th Generation Civic 2016-2021 Discussion for the 2016 to 2021 Honda Civics.
Chassis codes: FC1, FC2, FC3, FC4, FK4, FK7, FK8

Beginner here :)

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
floresb1094 is an unknown quantity at this point
Beginner here :)

Hi everyone, im fairly new to the honda civic community and cars in general. I was originally looking to buy the new type R when it comes out but due to the necessity of a car I decided to buy a hatchback sport 2017 instead and just customize to be very similar to the type R. Where is a reliable source to buy exterior and interior parts, such as the red replacement logos, tailgate and red under body spoilers, and etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Old 05-16-2017
Registered!!

HondaPartsConne is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Beginner here :)

HondaPartsConnection.com

Im kinda partial to that place.. since I work there.. lol

***contact information removed by admin***

Last edited by xRiCeBoYx; 05-16-2017 at 02:17 PM.
Old 05-16-2017
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,146 Likes on 801 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the forum. We have some knowledgeable people on the forum, though, probably not very experienced with the newest generation civics (save for maybe ezone. lol). Nevertheless, lots of mechanical experience on here. If you have any questions, feel free to post up!

Originally Posted by HondaPartsConne
HondaPartsConnection.com

Im kinda partial to that place.. since I work there.. lol

***contact information removed by admin***
I will allow your plug for the website you've posted up, however, I cannot allow contact information as such. If you wish to directly affiliate your username with the website and offer direct to member sales/support as such, you will be required to have a vendor membership. Otherwise, you are free to post up part numbers and prices (since we all do that anyways with other sites such as hondaautomotiveparts.com and hondapartsunlimited.com).
Old 05-16-2017
Registered!!

HondaPartsConne is an unknown quantity at this point

Understood. Thanks!

Im just trying to help. Those websites are our competition.. they are good guys though
Old 05-16-2017
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,146 Likes on 801 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

No worries. We all try to help each other find the best deals to fix their cars. If you wish to divulge personal/business information (e.g. phone numbers), you can do so by requesting a member to PM you or sign up for a vendor's membership. I request that you not PM members directly with information, as it may come off as spammy.