Bolt-on Engine Performance Post questions/information about intakes, exhausts, headers, lightweight pulleys or flywheels? It belongs here.

Em2 D16Y8 Intake Manifold Swap

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2016
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RoseyEm2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Em2 D16Y8 Intake Manifold Swap

Hey guys I'm new to the forums. I just got a 2002 Honda Civic LX Coupe 5spd as my first car and they're pretty fun to drive. They're pretty slow though. Anyhoo, I wanted to do a 99 Ex manifold swap because I hate the stock plastic one that comes stock. I know that you won't get alot of HP from the mod. You would probably just get like 1 or 2 HP gain from it but I still want to do it. I just don't know what you have to do. I heard stuff about the LX/DX not having an EGR and how it's easier to do it on a D17a1 than it is to do it on a A2. Can someone guide me through this process? And maybe give me a list and pictures of what I need to do and materials I need? I'm willing to listen to anyone who has done it themselves. And please don't say stuff like "if you want hp turbo or k-swap" I already know that's gonna give you a punch. I'm just trying to do mods that won't cost me a fortune like turbo or an k-swap would.
Old 12-07-2016
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,146 Likes on 801 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Em2 D16Y8 Intake Manifold Swap

https://www.civicforums.com/forums/1...wap-d17a2.html