Bolt-on Engine Performance Post questions/information about intakes, exhausts, headers, lightweight pulleys or flywheels? It belongs here.

Exhaust for Crower Stage 1 CAM

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2014
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Deltab00ster is an unknown quantity at this point
Exhaust for Crower Stage 1 CAM

Hello all I'm about to get my Crower stage 1 CAM installed tomorrow and I'm wondering if the money and effort to put headers and a downpipe is worth it? Will I gain any noticeable improvement? Will I lose low end power with it?

I'd appreciate feedback from anyone who has it or had it installed. Thanks!!
Old 05-02-2014
Registered!!

wagstaff13 will become famous soon enoughwagstaff13 will become famous soon enough
Re: Exhaust for Crower Stage 1 CAM

Originally Posted by Deltab00ster
Hello all I'm about to get my Crower stage 1 CAM installed tomorrow and I'm wondering if the money and effort to put headers and a downpipe is worth it? Will I gain any noticeable improvement? Will I lose low end power with it?

I'd appreciate feedback from anyone who has it or had it installed. Thanks!!
I have stage 1 cam with stock exhaust. It is not worth it to just do header and downpipe, without the rest of the exhaust. Your exhaust is only as good as the smallest piece, so either do it all or dont do any.

The cam still adds noticable power with stock exhaust. But you will feel it even more with full exhaust.
Old 05-02-2014
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,146 Likes on 801 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

I have a stage 1 with an intake, header, high flow cat, and a 60mm a'pexi wsII exhaust. I installed the bolt ons before the cam, but the cam did seem to make a difference. I have a decent amount of pep to my step, for a civic, at least
Old 05-02-2014
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,440 Likes on 1,196 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

still running stock exhaust, so cannot say...
Old 05-03-2014
Registered!!

Deltab00ster is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks guys! Yeah I have a 2.25" catback that's in my garage so I just need a header and downpipe. I'm just concerned with loosing low end power.