Bolt-on Engine Performance Post questions/information about intakes, exhausts, headers, lightweight pulleys or flywheels? It belongs here.

tornado air management system?

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2001
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
plastikman is an unknown quantity at this point
tornado air management system?

whats up everyone. i saw some thing on tv last night about tornado air management system and i remembered seeing it in a parts magazine before.

basically it is a device that you put in your air intake hose and it is supposed to make the air flow cyclone into the engine increasing gas mileage up to 24% and also give some additional power.

the concept is that the air flows faster and more efficiently in a spin rather than just blowing through. i started to do a search online for this and didn't really come up with much. but, the site guaranteed improvement in gas mileage and showed results of the power increase dyno tested.

anyone else see this or hear about this? what do you guys think? it sells for about 70 bills. would it be worth it?
Old 12-13-2001
Registered!!

LOWBOY is an unknown quantity at this point
No offense, but this has been posted over a couple dozen times already. Just another gimic that probably doesnt work.
Old 12-13-2001
Registered!!

trevor is an unknown quantity at this point
yea plastic,,,,,i dunno[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]
there is sommin like that called the AIR RAM charger or ram aircharger,,,,,,,,somthin like that.......its like 300$$$........(the only supersharger) out for our cars........hahahahahahha yea...right......
well anyway peace....
[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-13-2001
Registered!!

rallyred2k1civic is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah dude, it's a gimmic
Old 12-13-2001
Registered!!

02CarbonCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
I dont know about our cars, but I used to have a 99 jeep wrangler and I got one for it when they first came out and it was only like 40 bucks, but it did improve my mpg.
Old 12-13-2001
Registered!!

silverdevil is a glorious beacon of lightsilverdevil is a glorious beacon of lightsilverdevil is a glorious beacon of lightsilverdevil is a glorious beacon of lightsilverdevil is a glorious beacon of lightsilverdevil is a glorious beacon of light
It's probably a scam, just like the Didi-7 that GS-whatever and the cell phone antenae thingies...I wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw them.