Bolt-on Engine Performance Post questions/information about intakes, exhausts, headers, lightweight pulleys or flywheels? It belongs here.

Problems with NOPI and stainless steel headers

Old 12-04-2001
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DC5@EM2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Problems with NOPI and stainless steel headers

To start this off, I am really dissapointed in NOPI and will never do business with them again. These are the events that occured witin about a month.

November 05, 2001: This is the day that I placed my order with NOPI for the DC Sports Stainless Steel Headers. I was really excited about this too. They told me that I would receive my headers within 1-2 weeks. I could deal with that.

December 03, 2001: After waiting, and waiting, AND waiting; my headers still didn't show at my door step. So, I got on the horn and called NOPI. I don't know how many of you have actually called NOPI before but it seems like all you do there is press some numbers, listen to some stupid guy talk about car parts, then wait some more, and then finally you get some sales guy's voice mail. The actual time I got someone on the phone there, they told me that they would transfer me to the salesmen; what he should of said is that he would transfer yet again to this guy's voice mail. I called about 6 times and on the 6th time calling I finally got a hold of the salesman. I ask him politely if I can have the tracking number to see where my headers are. HE tells me that they don't have because DC Sports are the one's who sent it out. I can also deal with this. I said fine and we agreed that I would contact him the next day because he would have the Tracking number for me. I asked him one more thing on the phone; when was my headers shipped out? He tells me that they were shipped out on the 18th of November. I thought that they were just held behind because of Thanksgiving. Again, I can deal with this. So I hung up and waited to call him tomorrow.

December 04, 2001: At around 1:30 central time I gave the people at NOPI a call. AGAIN, nothing but voice mail, and the one guy I talked to I had to threaten to cancel the order unless they get someone on the phone. They did and THEN I found that they never actually sent out my order, BECAUSE ITS ON BACKORDER!!!! GOD, they fu*king lied to me about basically everything, and then they actually had the ***** to charge my credit card when they never made the order out. I'm not a lawyer or anything, but I think thats illegal. Then after that they tried to pass off ceramic headers for the price of stainless steel. That REALLY tipped me over the edge. After that, I told them to credit back my credit card and they supposedly did. And then I called to racingworks, and I already have the tracking number and I'm in bliss because I will have the headers by the weekend. So, let this be a lesson in hard knocks, err headers and NEVER EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM NOPI!!!!! I'm done now. Later.
Old 12-04-2001
Registered!!

AlphaInfinity is an unknown quantity at this point
Hehe, thanks for the heads up, ill be "clicking" onto another site to order parts.
Old 12-04-2001
Registered!!

ModNewbieHELPME is an unknown quantity at this point
Assuming tese are the same people that say the jackson racing turbo is out for 01 civics, then that would keep me from ordering from them. Mis information and constant mistakes when it comes to information about parts...