Part and Product Reviews This forum is for part and product reviews only!

OEM style (Ebay) foglights

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2007
Bone Stock!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dalaw is an unknown quantity at this point
OEM style (Ebay) foglights

Price: 10, $70 1st pair, $30 2nd pair, $70 installation, blue bulbs $20
Fitment: 8, button fits very well on my LX's blank space sunroof control would go. Light housing fits with no problems either, but the harnesses were very loose.

Quality: 6, as mentioned before, the harness were very loose and my installer was complaining about that. Button that came with it wasn't working but the seller replaced it with another one. One of the bulb harness melted. A rock shot straight through one of my fog light after about 2 years so I bought the second pair for $30 and replaced both foglight housing and also the wire harness. Also applied a clear headlight protection film (not Lamin-x) to protect the new pair of foglights. Although quality is not great, I would still get ebay foglights over true OEM based on the price.

Light output: 8, not great but I think it is better than most of the factory foglights out there. Illuminates the immediate front of the car and the sides very well. The foglight shoots light with a wide angle but don't expect much distance from it.

Old 07-21-2007
I wil fix vBPlaza today

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
LT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to all
Re: OEM style (Ebay) foglights

Heres my review of them also
Price: 10 - only paid $32
Quality: 6 - only because the place where u lock the bulb into place was cut wrong on mine i guess, so it was a pain changing bulbs, also for my button to cut them on and off the little picture of the light was like misprinted, so i just scratched it off :/
Light output: 8 - As compared to the old OEM fogs, they are pretty much the same! cause i had a oem and the ebay one right side by side, but compared to the new OEM fogs (the redesigned the inside, and put a shield around the bulb i think) the light output is less.

Overall - 8 - because they are cheaper than the oem ones by 100+ dollars, and they do the same thing. Also they make good replacements, if u ever need a part to fix ur older ones. But yea cheap, simple, does its job