West Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming

Meet: Irvine Regional Park, November 17, 2001 ( OC, LA, SD, IE )

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2001
Ultimate OG Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TopFuel will become famous soon enough
someone give me directions from Pomona down to irvine park...hahah the online map things always make me drive farther than the actual distance cause it doesnt take short cuts..help me out guys!
Old 11-15-2001
Registered!!

ScottieEX is an unknown quantity at this point
its 4 bux to get in da park noone told me last time i was like wtf?[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG] hehe
Old 11-15-2001
** yourinmyw0rld is my MASTER. so to bad guys!!!

Handsonme has a spectacular aura aboutHandsonme has a spectacular aura about
Yeah..I had to pay 4 bucks too! [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG] We all did!
Dudes.....get it together.
Bees. what are we doing about killer bees?
I'm serious.
Old 11-16-2001
Registered!!

deception420 is an unknown quantity at this point
we'll let the park ranger deal with the bees HOM. and guys. remember no loud music, no beer and no racing. and bring money for the raffle! woo hoo rims baby!!!

[IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG]
Old 11-16-2001
AL
Registered!!

AL is an unknown quantity at this point
HEY I HAVE SOME LABEL'S FROM MY UPS COMPUTER FROM WORK.THEY MEASURE 2 1/2 X 2IN & THERE BLANK.I THINK IT'S WAY BETTER THAN HAVING THAT CRAPY ''hello my name is" LABEL ON YOUR SHIRT.IF YOU GUYS WANT I'LL TAKE A ROLLWELL SEE YOU GUYS TOMMOROW AT THE MEET LATEZ [IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG]
Old 11-16-2001
Registered!!

sounds like a good idea AL bring them! hey guys, uh i wanna clear something up. steve and i are gonna be at the meet. and as for the stickers. we're gonna deal with that at the meet. i didn't have time to get them [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/IMG] but a reminder. bring some chips and soda's and a cooler. if you have a cooler at home just bring it. the more the better. and if you can pick up some soda on the way in... don't worry about pickin it up before you leave to get to the park. theres a albertsons RIGHT at the gate to the park, just swing in and pick some up. and remember no beer! we'll get into some real ****. plus ya don't wanna fawk up your ride driven home drunk [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/IMG] oh LOL and this time guys, ill actualy take pictures LOL last time i didn't even shoot half a roll [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/IMG] but im also gonna have a digital hehe so.. we'l see what happens.

late [IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG]
Old 11-18-2001
Registered!!

SHWEEEEET meet guys! too bad we all got split up on the fwy. next time we do that we should just be like 'ok, heres how you go. meet there' kinda thing rather then tring to get there together. for those of you who got seperated from us, we didn't cruis the strip. we met at IN-N-OUT on sunset and went to the observitory. it was pretty tight. congrats to all who won raffle stuff. and props to steve for providing raffle goody's and bein our fearless leader and props to our wonderful cook ernie. great meet guys. and sorry we all didn't make it to sunset strip. next time we'll have to figure something else out. good meet guys!! lets get this good of a turn out next time hehe.

lates![IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG]
Old 11-19-2001
AL
Registered!!

AL is an unknown quantity at this point
HEY I GOT MY CAR FIXED.IT COST ABOUT 5 BUCKS TO FIX.[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG] O THE MEET WAS PRETTY COOL.I SEEN ALOT OF NEW FACES,THAT'S ANOTHER +.BUT WHAT REALLY SUCKED IS WHEN EVERYONE GOT LOST.THATS TO BAD.MAYBE WE COULD OF PICKED UP SOME ''HOES'' BUT THERE WILL BE A NEXT TIME.UNTIL THEN TAKE CARE GUYS LATEZ.[IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG]