Suspension Performance Modifications Post Suspension related modification information and/or questions here

How long does it take?

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
skoot is an unknown quantity at this point
How long does it take?

For the car to "settle" on Eiback Prokit with Tokico hp's. Just wondering when will it be settled all the way. I measured and it's exactly 1 inch lower all around, but it's been a week and the car is 1/4 of an inch lower on drivers side than on the passenger. Please advise
Old 03-21-2007
Registered!!

boosted.es2 is a jewel in the roughboosted.es2 is a jewel in the roughboosted.es2 is a jewel in the rough
Re: How long does it take?

all i got for you is to stack some more wieght on the passenger side. since you sit on the driver side it may tend to sag on the driver side. have some of your friends just sit in your car on the passenger side. my .02 cents. kind of stupid yeah. lol
Old 03-22-2007
i love my morreale

eddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of light

it's ahrd to say. cause the first few months after the car is dropped youll notice that it was a certain height right after you dropped it and then it will look lower or even higher sometimes. you just gotta wait it out. but id say itll take about a couple months
Old 04-02-2007
Registered!!

stepchild is an unknown quantity at this point

My wife and I just installed KYB AGX's and ProLines on our Vic Saturday and Sunday. I was curious about the same thing. I am also curious about alignment and when I should get that done. I read on another thread that a couple of days should be fine before the alignment. Is this true?
Old 04-02-2007
i love my morreale

eddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of light

yeah i'd wait about a week.
Old 04-03-2007
Registered!!

DAMN. Didn't read post. Alignment done this morning. Oh Well....
Old 04-03-2007
Registered!!

I have my "Stock" struts and shocks in the KYB boxes with the springs in the front seat and floorboard of my car.I also have some of the tools that I used for the install and the jack stands ect...hope this helps in the settling of the springs - Eibach ProLines
Old 04-17-2007
Registered!!

Stratablak314 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by stepchild
I have my "Stock" struts and shocks in the KYB boxes with the springs in the front seat and floorboard of my car.I also have some of the tools that I used for the install and the jack stands ect...hope this helps in the settling of the springs - Eibach ProLines
HAHAHA... you're desperate man... I know how you feel. You're suspension I'm pretty sure always changes. If you sit parked on a hill for a day it will show, especially if your engine was on the downhill. You will notice that the back sits a little higher than normal, but you will be the only one to notice. I even think that after a tire rotation from being up on the lift with the supsension all hanging down it has to settle back down. Just my thoughts.
Old 04-17-2007
i love my morreale

no need to force the springs to settle they'll settle eventually