Engine Performance Modifications Post information/questions about Forced Induction, Nitrous, Engine Building and Swaps here.

Help with more power

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2016
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No camber is an unknown quantity at this point
Help with more power

Hey guys I'm trying to get the most outa my civic I have the B16 vtec head on a b20z ls block cold air intake and a few more things but what do u guys think I should do to get more power
Old 11-13-2016
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,144 Likes on 799 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Help with more power

How much money you willing to spend?
Old 11-15-2016
Dr Krieger of Modification

Received 84 Likes on 58 Posts
mac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Help with more power

Full exhaust and camshafts is pretty cheap, you will notice an extra push, cut it won't blow your mind.

You're looking at, at lease $5000 in mods above what you have for either boost or high compression (not including labor), in order to make a fast car (300+ hp).