Suspension Performance Modifications Post Suspension related modification information and/or questions here

Suspension Setup Question

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2014
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WhiteG is an unknown quantity at this point
Suspension Setup Question

Hey guys I'm new here, but have a few plans. So anyways I have a Honda Civic HX 98 for DD, I found on facebook a person selling Koni struts and Tein lowering springs for $250. I looked online and the total of both is around $700. So what do you think about that setup? Any comments/suggestions?
Old 09-11-2014
Prelude Owner

Received 303 Likes on 214 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold
Re: Suspension Setup Question

Welcome.

Koni makes some of the best dampers and Tein is a top name in suspension so you are good there. The price is odd though, that seems really cheap. Does it say how many miles are on them?
Old 09-11-2014
Registered!!

Thanks, the dude said that they are still new so I guess he hasn't put them on yet. BTW I was going to buy them yesterday, but the dude had to work late. I hope I get them today tho...
Old 09-11-2014
Prelude Owner

Received 303 Likes on 214 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold

That's a good price if they are new! Make sure they are actually Koni's and Tein and not just yellow dampers with green springs.

Meet in a public place, bring someone with you.
Old 09-12-2014
Registered!!

We are meeting in a public place (behind Kum & Go). How do I make sure they are real? Other than looking for the name brand on it. Thanks for the tips I'll let you know if I bought them sometime today or latest tomorrow... Btw I have some big dreams for this car!