Site News Look in here for any announcements pertaining to the site or other things.
Always Read This if New Messages Appear!

MUST READ: SPAM Enforcement

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang
Exclamation MUST READ: SPAM Enforcement

Mass and blatant promotion of another forum without prior consent from ownership is strictly prohibited. This site recognizes this as spam, which is instant grounds for permanent account banning without warning or infraction.

This rule pertains to the entire site including, sig's, pm's, and responses in threads.

This rule applies to you if you were aware of it or not.

Note: If your name has been noted because of this issue in the past, you may receive a warning.

This post may be edited in the future without notice to expand on technicalities- main point being: do not promote your site through ours, even if your method has not been spelled out directly in this post.

Please take this as a warning because we really don’t like having to ban people!

Thanks.

Last edited by TRIZ; 11-04-2007 at 02:40 AM.
Old 11-04-2007
Retired suspension supermod.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold
Re: MUST READ: New site rule

Just to clarify. If someone asks for help and you know X site has the answer, then it is fine to put the link.

For example:

Question: "I need a DIY for my honda prelude"
Answer: "Check out honda-tech.com. They have a whole DIY section for the prelude"

We will not tolerate any spam throughout the site. That is, if all you are saying is check out X site, then you will be banned.