I.C.E. (Audio) & Electrical Upgrades Post all your I.C.E. (In Car Entertainment) and wiring questions here (Audio, video etc.)

Common aftermarket fog light kits

Old 07-30-2015
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
j-chest is an unknown quantity at this point
Common aftermarket fog light kits

Hey guys do any of you use the common fog light kits for their civic? I want to get them to put led h3 bulbs in but I think the cooling fins may not fit into the fog light as it has a metal bracket behind it? Does anyone have these with led bulbs in them? Thanks
Old 07-31-2015
The legs in the public bathroom stall

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
mcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to behold
Re: Common aftermarket fog light kits

I would not recommend any aftermarket fog lamps. Ezone has a picture on here somewhere of just how bad the pattern is on aftermarket housings compared side by side to an OEM stanley housing. Read this link about fog lamp usage and design if you want to know about proper design and when to use foglamps. The author/owner of the link is an undisputed expert in the automotive lighting field.

http://www.danielsternlighting.com/t...fog_lamps.html

However if you just want the lamps for the look (cosmetic reasons) then yes aftermarket housings will work.