Will these tires fit? - Honda Civic Forum

Wheels, Tires & Brakes Post Wheel, Tire & Brake related modification information and/or questions here

Will these tires fit?

Old 09-10-2017
Registered!!

BCBeaver is an unknown quantity at this point
Will these tires fit?

Will a 195/70R14 fit on a 6th gen?

I have a set of really nice snow tires with about 500 km on them. My 6th gen needs snow tires. If they'll work and I can bomb up to ski hill with some solid snow tires I'm good with being higher and having my speedo out to lunch.
Old 09-10-2017
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will these tires fit?

What is the original spec tire size on the door jamb sticker?
What is the current tire size?

If you're going from 185-65-14 to 195-70-14 on the stock wheels, it will PROBABLY fit ok but will be taller by about 1.25 inch and a smidge wider so I'd say to test fit ONE tire to each corner first.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.