Wheels, Tires & Brakes Modifications Post Wheel, Tire & Brake related modification information and/or questions here

Tires and wheels

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2000CIVICB16A is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Tires and wheels

I have a 2000 Honda Civic DX with a Cold air intake, lowered, LSD, Stage 1 clutch, and a turbo kit on the way. I am looking for new wheels and tires but I do not know where to get god tires from. I am thinking of getting 15" wheels but it is hard to find tires. Could someone recommend me somewhere that has the tires that I need. I am looking for tires that can be on the road, and track!

Thank you

Old 02-05-2017
Prelude Owner

Received 303 Likes on 214 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tires and wheels

If only there was a website that had tire experts and reviews...oh wait

www.tirerack.com
Old 06-03-2017
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,440 Likes on 1,196 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of
Re: Tires and wheels

2000 10th gen?

Nah, just wrong section. Moved!