Coat Hooks...

Old 08-17-2017
Here for the food

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
teezyyoxo is an unknown quantity at this point
Coat Hooks...

Like others on other forums have discussed, the rear seat coat hooks are... so great, right?

My first thought was to use velcro strips........ but it gets so hot in the car during the day (sometimes even at night) that the strip on the hook itself sticks to the other strip and the hook falls, exposing the adhesive for the strip.
I've given up on pressing them back together as it hasn't been an effective solution, and I was wondering if any of you guys have any other solutions?
There is one forum that has instructions but no-longer-available photos to compliment, sadly.
Old 08-17-2017
35+ Years Driving Japanese Autos

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
CraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Coat Hooks...

Do you use the hooks ?

If not a tiny spot of Goop will tack them up in place.... if you do use them the clean off adhesive, and glue the Velcro with Goop.
Old 08-17-2017
Here for the food

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
teezyyoxo is an unknown quantity at this point

Heh, honestly I don't. I couldn't even hang a t-shirt up back there. Maybe one of my daughter's jackets lol.
Old 08-18-2017
35+ Years Driving Japanese Autos

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
CraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of light

Tiny spot glue out of sight, and fold the hooks back into it.

Search this Thread