I.C.E. (Audio) & Electrical Upgrades Post all your I.C.E. (In Car Entertainment) and wiring questions here (Audio, video etc.)

No crank no start selective lights come on.

Old 01-15-2018
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Damndaniel is an unknown quantity at this point
No crank no start selective lights come on.

So today I'm having some problems on my 02 Honda ex 1.7l.
It was turning over perfectly in the morning, almost go into a accident avoid the car and lucky didn't hit anyone. The car did stall out however when my brakes locked on me. I turn the car over. Drove home(moving houses at the time) as I unload my car and got back into the car my immobilizer key, battery light, check engine light do not show on the cluster when I have it on the on position. When trying to attempt to start I hear a buzzing noise from the behind the glove department and the check engine light glitches out like it spazzing out or something also my fuel pump doesn't prime either. I check all the fuses(they're good), replace the blue and brown relays from behind the glove department as they were buzzing thinking it would fix it but now it the same thing but no buzzing check engine light doesn't glitch anymore, from the relays checked all grounds from under the hood replace both battery terminals, got my battery tested and it good reads 12v check the starter also good. My buddy wiggle.the battery post and all my lights pop on for only a minute then went back to the lights being off even heard the fuel pump prime as well but this was before I replace the positive battery post. I even try using my friend battery (brand new) and still same thing.
Can someone please shine some light over here.
Old 01-15-2018
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: No crank no start selective lights come on.

my immobilizer key, battery light, check engine light do not show on the cluster when I have it on the on position.
Does anything electrical still work?

My buddy wiggle.the battery post and all my lights pop on
Seems like this should be a clue to follow.

Cheezy clamps like this need to have the paint scraped off where it clamps to the battery post AND where the wires of the cable have to make contact. The point where the wires make contact with the clamp is a common place for poor connections to originate, often due to corrosion and oxidation.

Edit: forgot picture
Old 01-17-2018
Dr Krieger of Modification

Received 84 Likes on 58 Posts
mac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to behold
Re: No crank no start selective lights come on.

If the wiggling battery made it turn on also check the ground wire connections off the battery to the transmission and chassis.