I.C.E. (Audio) & Electrical Upgrades Post all your I.C.E. (In Car Entertainment) and wiring questions here (Audio, video etc.)

Radio and Dome light Issues

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2016
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
desmond4890 is an unknown quantity at this point
Radio and Dome light Issues

I have a 2005 honda civic coupe ex.

Hey guys my stereo was hooked up wrong to begin with. Lets just say it was always on and if i didnt take out the dace plate at night it would drsin thr battery. But it grew on me. Anyways i guess the screws holding it in came loose as when i went to change a song the entire unit slid all the way back. There was a thud then suddenly it shut off. I originaly for whatever reason didnt habe a fuse in the fuse box for the raido under the dash. I put one in to see if i could get it working as it would not work at all and now whenever i turn thr car off the stereo resets. I tried looking for a blown fuse and didnt find one. I replaved the fuse in thr stereo unit or well i mean in the back and still have this problem. For whatever reason now i also have a problem with my dome light. It wont auto turn on when i open my doors anymore. I have to manualy turn it on and off now. Any ideas? Am i missing a fuse?

On a side note i recently blew my bmain battery fuse.... Stupid mistake. I replaced it but now i have the airbag light on anyway to manualy reset it?

If anyone could help me out with these questions i would be gratefull thanks.

Last edited by desmond4890; 10-18-2016 at 12:13 AM.
Old 10-17-2016
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Radio and Dome light Issues

Engine compartment fuse box.
Fuse labeled BACK UP is probably blown

Airbag light...there is a thread somewhere in this forum with instructions on how to read codes and how to erase codes. Search?
Old 10-18-2016
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
desmond4890 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Radio and Dome light Issues

Originally Posted by ezone
Engine compartment fuse box.
Fuse labeled BACK UP is probably blown

Airbag light...there is a thread somewhere in this forum with instructions on how to read codes and how to erase codes. Search?
Thanks alot. Popped in my new fuse and bam right away all is working good