I.C.E. (Audio) & Electrical Upgrades Post all your I.C.E. (In Car Entertainment) and wiring questions here (Audio, video etc.)

right turn signal problem, intermittent

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2012
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Desch is an unknown quantity at this point
right turn signal problem, intermittent

Need help. 2001 Honda civic, in accident where r/f fender pushed in and sheared off top plug to turn signal bulb, straightened pins, reattached plug and turn signal worked ok for a few days. Then, turn signal bulb stays on, and the dash indicator light for right turn signal also stays lit, no signal action. Will self correct and start working again. Also, when a/c and recirc is activated, those indicator lights flash dim to bright when right turn singal activated. No problem with left turn signal and had no problems prior to accident. Any suggestions?

Thanks, Dave
Old 03-16-2012
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud of
Re: right turn signal problem, intermittent

You've got a short in one of the wires or connectors in the wrecked area. Re-inspect and repair/replace any bad wires and connectors.

BTW: You're in the 8th/9th gen forum, you need to be in the 7th gen forum.