I.C.E. (Audio) & Electrical Upgrades Post all your I.C.E. (In Car Entertainment) and wiring questions here (Audio, video etc.)

Playboy Radio...Coming on Sirius

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Taffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant future
Wink Playboy Radio...Coming on Sirius

I have been a subscriber for a while now about 3 years and now they just imformed the public that they are offering new channels to their service, including Playboy Radio! I remember they used to be on XM for additional charge (WTF) but now Sirius is offering it as part of their lineup at no additional charge. I just might have to check it out tommorow on the way to work and see what they have to say

Last edited by WildRice; 03-10-2006 at 12:57 AM.
Old 03-10-2006
I spend way too much time on this website

LowSky is an unknown quantity at this point
dude it dont start til march 14...

how good can sex be on the radio

Old 03-10-2006
Registered!!

Taffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by LowSky
dude it dont start til march 14...

Anyway I know it won't be anything special but man, SIRIUS is really offering a lot and slowing putting pressure on XM.
Old 03-10-2006
I Hunt Goats, Rams, And Mustangs.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of light
lets think about this logically.. Playboy>Radio.. hummm... yeah how good can a naked chick be on a radio anyways? Cant see her. all you can do is hear her. Humm yeah playboy and radio, two words that should never be used in one sentance.
Old 03-10-2006
Registered!!

I don't think they are going to have naked chicks and crap running around the studio. I think Playboy is trying to be more sophisticated and talk about current events, politics, and guy talk just with a twist that is geared towards people that are interested in Playboy. And maybe some raunchy stuff later on in the day, but I dunno, we'll see.
Old 03-10-2006
7thGen's Loudest Civic...4,000 watts and climbing...

usafcushman is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by WildRice
I don't think they are going to have naked chicks and crap running around the studio. I think Playboy is trying to be more sophisticated and talk about current events, politics, and guy talk just with a twist that is geared towards people that are interested in Playboy. And maybe some raunchy stuff later on in the day, but I dunno, we'll see.
Playboy Radio is moving to Sirius cuz XM booted them... the channel was weak, i stopped to listen to it a couple times as i was scanning through... a ton of advertisements, and in the evening a bunch of talk shows like the ones on Playboy TV... just a lame channel in general IMO...

hopefully Sirius makes them step up their game a little