Suspension Performance Modifications Post Suspension related modification information and/or questions here

The Si has power but seems very loose

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2018
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bdadokay is an unknown quantity at this point
The Si has power but seems very loose

I just drive a '13 Si sedan for the first time today. I'm pretty impressed with the power delivery and instant go. I like the steering wheel size and shifter too. I'm in my 40s, and if I had this car in high-school or college, I may not have made it alive.
That said, I do have a problem however... It doesn't seem very planted on the ground. Now granted the roads today were slick due to a first rain. So the oils on the road weren't helping, but I still felt the car needed more weight or the steering wheel need to be more stiff or something was missing for me. I haven't driven too many performance cars. I had a '07 335i and an '06 330i and both were very planted on the ground. A few weeks ago, I drove a Sentra (as a rental) and pushed it hard and it seemed planted too. I'm hoping it was the rain or you all can tell me a few tweaks I could make to so it's rides better than factory. Hopefully with a $2k investment, I can make an improvement.

Thx!
Old 01-19-2018
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,440 Likes on 1,196 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of
Re: The Si has power but seems very loose

tires? used cars are usually fitted with cheapest they can find to show full tread...