Suspension Performance Modifications Post Suspension related modification information and/or questions here

strut bar?

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
quicksi90 is an unknown quantity at this point
strut bar?

so i hav an 07 si coupe, and im thinking about a front strut bar, any recomendations? i want good quality but not too expensive.
Old 05-29-2007
Registered!!

beadebaserr will become famous soon enoughbeadebaserr will become famous soon enough
Re: strut bar?

I don't even know what's all available for the new si's, but if there's a neuspeed strut tower bar i'd get that.
Old 05-30-2007
Feel safe at night, sleep with a paramedic.

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute

whatever you end up getting, do a little research, and make sure it will clear your new intake.
Old 05-30-2007
Registered!!

damn.. iv been lookin around and i cant find any for the 06-07s... this kinda sucks
Old 05-30-2007
Official Wish He Knew It All

HyeHonda05 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by AmbulanceMonkee
whatever you end up getting, do a little research, and make sure it will clear your new intake.
he doesnt have to wory about it clearing his intake.......he has a 8th gen civic.....with the k20....no worries there i dont think
Old 05-30-2007
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light

this is still a 7thgen site basically.. look on 8thcivic.com.. they'd know
Old 05-30-2007
Feel safe at night, sleep with a paramedic.

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HyeHonda05
he doesnt have to wory about it clearing his intake.......he has a 8th gen civic.....with the k20....no worries there i dont think
you're right. i failed to notice that he had the si. the intake will be one side of the engine.
Old 05-30-2007
Registered!!

clowry is an unknown quantity at this point

Okay, maybe it's just me, but a strut bar is a strut bar. I bought a strut, and tie combo for my 7th gen. civic, for $50.00 on ebay, and It works just as well as the name brand expensive ones.
Old 05-30-2007
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all

i don't think it really is even that noticeable unless you auto-x or just drive your car really hard on the street. which will probably get you a ticket for reckless driving. that being said, i have a megan front upper bar for cheap. it won't clear my aem cai and has a couple scratches from where i tried to drive with it on anyway
Old 05-30-2007
Registered!!

DaddyFatSacks is an unknown quantity at this point

I like the Neuspeed, DC Carbon Steel, any 1 piece bar, the ones with all the brakets and bolts suck.
Old 05-30-2007
Registered!!

clowry is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh, I forgot to mention, I agree don't get the ones with the brackets and everything else. Also, solid one piece are better, I bought the adjustable ones, and they are a pain to set up, cause you have to jack up the car and everything else to get them really tight.
Old 05-30-2007
Registered!!

speedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of light

^yea get a one piece bar
Old 05-30-2007
Registered!!

thanks i think ill try that 8th gen site