Songs That Get You Pumped - Honda Civic Forum

Off Topic "If you don't like your job, you don't strike. You just go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way."

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-02-2017   #1  
The Dongerator

Megalodong is a splendid one to beholdMegalodong is a splendid one to beholdMegalodong is a splendid one to beholdMegalodong is a splendid one to beholdMegalodong is a splendid one to beholdMegalodong is a splendid one to beholdMegalodong is a splendid one to beholdMegalodong is a splendid one to beholdMegalodong is a splendid one to beholdMegalodong is a splendid one to behold
Songs That Get You Pumped

Megalodong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017   #2  
pleasure spiked with pain

GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold
Re: Songs That Get You Pumped

GolNat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017   #3  
Administrative Rice. WAT?!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

xRiCeBoYx has much to be proud ofxRiCeBoYx has much to be proud ofxRiCeBoYx has much to be proud ofxRiCeBoYx has much to be proud ofxRiCeBoYx has much to be proud ofxRiCeBoYx has much to be proud ofxRiCeBoYx has much to be proud ofxRiCeBoYx has much to be proud ofxRiCeBoYx has much to be proud ofxRiCeBoYx has much to be proud ofxRiCeBoYx has much to be proud of

I had to remove these songs from my running mix. Every time either came on, I would naturally go into full sprint mode, and after the song ended, I'd be dead as hell with distance left in my 5k. haha

Gotta love some eminem while I do my pre-run stretches.

I'm not a dubstep fan by any means, but I do like the Prodigy. This song is great on my workout list

Also, found this while trying to find the most ridiculous dubstep songs to make fun of my friends with. Ended up liking it for my workout list (yes, I know mr. dong said pump up songs, but my workout list has gotta be pump up songs otherwise my workouts are ineffective
xRiCeBoYx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017   #4  

GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold

I don’t work out or run but I like dubstep when I have to do something boring like paint.

Loose Yourself is a classic and always gets me pumped. Ellie and Bassnectar are a great combo.

50 Cent has got your change:

Last edited by GolNat; 12-02-2017 at 08:13 PM. Reason: Added
Old 12-12-2017   #5  

If itís got the word riot in the title itís gotta get you pumped!!!

Old 12-15-2017   #6  
The Dongerator

Megalodong is a splendid one to beholdMegalodong is a splendid one to beholdMegalodong is a splendid one to beholdMegalodong is a splendid one to beholdMegalodong is a splendid one to beholdMegalodong is a splendid one to beholdMegalodong is a splendid one to beholdMegalodong is a splendid one to beholdMegalodong is a splendid one to beholdMegalodong is a splendid one to behold

How about an old school pump with the great Neil Peart:

Old 01-10-2018   #7  
Registered!!

Unicorn_Lucas is an unknown quantity at this point

Unicorn_Lucas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018   #8  
"Honda - tried, true & tested...!"

brags is an unknown quantity at this point

everyone remembers Dirty Laundry

brags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018   #9  
The Dongerator

Old 02-18-2018   #10  
"Honda - tried, true & tested...!"

brags is an unknown quantity at this point

Heres One I Found You All Dont Hear EveryDay By Desirelles - Voyage,Voyage

Originaly from the 80's Heres the Remixed Video in 2017 i use to hear the Original Song Waay back in the day when I 1st heard it in Europe On Vacation at the time. i must say i realy liked it even though i didnt know what She was saying LOL...

brags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Days Ago   #11  

Boom-lay, Boom-lay, Boom