Help Identifiying Civic Make/Model - Honda Civic Forum

Off Topic "If you don't like your job, you don't strike. You just go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way."

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-18-2017   #1
Registered!!

1811 is an unknown quantity at this point
Help Identifiying Civic Make/Model

Hello All,

As a concerned citizen I was hoping you could help my Local PD identify a vehicle make/model. There was a robbery/sexual assault committed last year and the police don't have much to go one other than this footage:

Now, I don't know much about Civics. But I know enough about cars to know that there are people who do know a lot about Civics. From my 5 minutes of google searches I would say it is a 1995 Honda Civic SI but then again, I do not know much about it.

I figured you all might know better than me though and maybe we can give the Police a little something more than "an older model red car with a distinctive white or gray patch/mark on the driverís door"

Thanks!
1811 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017   #2
Modtarded!

Poopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Help Identifiying Civic Make/Model

Looks like 1991-1995 (fifth gen) EX or Si. Don't forget the mismatched bumper and stupid decal or whatever on the lower windshield! Looks lowered too. So pretty much like any other ricer out there, sorry.
Poopies is offline   Reply With Quote