Off Topic "If you don't like your job, you don't strike. You just go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way."

georgia out of gas

Old 08-31-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of light
georgia out of gas

well its offical, georgia has run out of gas. well at least my town anyway. today eight gas stations closed before 7pm because there was no more gas left to pump. gas prices rose to over 3.79 a gallon for super here and 6.07 in atlanta!!!!!!! ( if you dont believe me just turn on cnn). not to worry because all this panic happend because someone reported that gas would be cut off until the 15th due to the hurrican but news reports said that was premature and that gas would come in from other sources rather than the pipelines from the coast. still, over $3.00 for gas is retarted and they may stay there for as much as 90 days before they drop by $.60 (again this was reported on the news) . THIS SUCKS
Old 08-31-2005
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
yep, 6.17 at some BP's. yeah i work at a gas station and we ran out cause the asshat media. i love my honda more and more everyday
Old 08-31-2005
Registered!!

winnerpl is an unknown quantity at this point
This is really a crisis. $6.07 is crazy! Now most things should go up in price due to energy prices.

Wow was Honda smart is not aiming for producing the most powerful, but the most fuel-efficient engines.
Old 08-31-2005
Premium Member

drunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of light
saw this on clubrsx.com. so true.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	avatar34494_2.gif
Views:	116
Size:	11.0 KB
ID:	59327  
Old 08-31-2005

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
the governor is supposed to lock the price to 3.15 or 3.17 or something. and the gouging people will get caught and fined 5k a person they ripped off. my gas station stayed at 3.09 for premium cause we ran out of regular and mid. so everyone came to us till we ran out. i hate the news right now. and bush said there is no shortage. i hate when government lies, especially a president. i think that is worse than the clinton lie.
Old 08-31-2005
OMNES AD UNUM

jttegx has a spectacular aura aboutjttegx has a spectacular aura about
3.19 for regular over here in nor-cali.
Old 08-31-2005
Registered!!

steak84ss will become famous soon enoughsteak84ss will become famous soon enough
I was just talking to a friend on AIM who lives in Atlanta. He was telling me that the gas stations looked like toll booths. He also said that this gas craze was all started by a rumor that Georgia was going to shut down the gas stations and that it wasn't ture.
Old 08-31-2005

Originally Posted by steak84ss
I was just talking to a friend on AIM who lives in Atlanta. He was telling me that the gas stations looked like toll booths. He also said that this gas craze was all started by a rumor that Georgia was going to shut down the gas stations and that it wasn't ture.
this is true. people kept coming in and asked if we would stop selling at 3, then after 3 they asked if it was 4, after that 5. and it never stopped till we ran out. it was the freakin media man.
Old 08-31-2005
I brake for hairy Hawaiian midgets

manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute
i filled up yesterday at 2.79, today it was 2.99 (and that's for the cheap stuff)
Old 08-31-2005
Premium Member

Originally Posted by MajinB
the governor is supposed to lock the price to 3.15 or 3.17 or something. and the gouging people will get caught and fined 5k a person they ripped off. my gas station stayed at 3.09 for premium cause we ran out of regular and mid. so everyone came to us till we ran out. i hate the news right now. and bush said there is no shortage. i hate when government lies, especially a president. i think that is worse than the clinton lie.
true, gas is higher than it should be and they are only doing it because they are in charge and somehow somebody will get paid. but they did say they would lift the clean fuel rule (oxygening the fuel which doesnt make it cleaner anyway) and that should aleaviate some of the cost to refinerys and that would somehow trickel saveings down to us. the refinerys make billions in profit every quater (again i saw this on cnn)!! they dont need this savings! they could charge less now!
Old 08-31-2005
Proud to be a civic owner

es2k2 is an unknown quantity at this point
that is insane.. it's like starbucks out of coffee or boston market is out of chicken
(btw, they did happen in arizona according to my co-workers)
Old 08-31-2005
I log in from time to time

dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by drunkenmagnum
over $3.00 for gas is retarted
retarded
Old 08-31-2005
Registered!!

jepetto is an unknown quantity at this point
I was so pissed when I had to pay $3.01 this morning because I was too lazy to get gas last night when it was $2.70. But then on my way home I notice that same station is at $5.65.
Old 08-31-2005
Premium Member

yeasterday in macon gas was 2.49.

i say drill alaska! fvck bambie, i need my precious oil!
Old 08-31-2005
Registered!!

Jeff B has a little shameless behaviour in the past
dang. It was 2.60 3 days ago. I filled my EK up tonight, $3.09 for plus at chevron. I think i am gonna fill up my other car tomarrow b4 it goes up more.
Old 08-31-2005
Premium Member

thanks infant012 for the spell check (j/k)
Old 08-31-2005
DOHC i-VTEC TiMEX

aznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud of
$6 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ... WTF!!!

oh wait, that's what I'm paying right now.
Old 08-31-2005
Registered!!

ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough
$6 is crazy as hell man some how they need to put a stop to this seriously this is getting out of control.
Old 09-01-2005
Premium Member

i couldnt believe it either but i saw the signs change three times during the day. i heard that there will be a investigation into rather colussion(sp) took place- that is agreeing with other gass stations to raise the price at the same time in order to make profit. although at the end of the day one of the satations was still charging only 2.79 ( wow what a bargin)
Old 09-01-2005
Registered!!

wonderz is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by aznboysrfr
$6 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ... WTF!!!

oh wait, that's what I'm paying right now.
wait, so cal is $6 now?
Old 09-01-2005
Unsalvageable

rEkKaShInObI should not be trustedrEkKaShInObI should not be trustedrEkKaShInObI should not be trustedrEkKaShInObI should not be trusted
2.99 in san jose, for now...
Old 09-01-2005
Registered!!

NickDaMans02Civic is an unknown quantity at this point
Whoa good thing I filled up the other day. Love my civic right now is right.
Old 09-01-2005
Registered!!

Chrisman8995 is an unknown quantity at this point
hell yeah b/c i couldnt get up this morning, wanted to sleep in once in the past 3 weeks, i had to pay 2.999 which means a honda civic took $30 to fill up, and had to go to 2 stations to do it, the first would only give you $15 and the other station said all you can have is 10 gallons. but it was 5.99 at some gas stations between stockbridge and conyers. and also my buddy was pumping gas when he started it was $3.19 then 3 gallons into it, it changed to $3.59 so his *** for some reason paid $3.19 for the first 3 gallons and then $3.59 for the next 7
Old 09-01-2005
DOHC i-VTEC TiMEX

aznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by wonderz
wait, so cal is $6 now?
no, but 100 octane is. actually more than that
Old 09-01-2005
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
Originally Posted by drunkenmagnum
saw this on clubrsx.com. so true.

omg im so gonna use this as my avatar
Old 09-01-2005
this has been an atl01 production..

atl01 will become famous soon enough
yeah down in stockbridge, i payed $3.80 for 93, dam im starting to hate those 410cc injectors.
Old 09-01-2005
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
how can anyone be surprised?! Bush came in with a history of ruining everything he touches, especially with oil. now when we could have been ready we are in a crisis and I bet his buddies are paying him lots of money with all the oil they are probably going to be selling to us for so expensive. fvcking middle east needs to be completly wiped out. then we sould just use it for solely oil, and make opec and the others buy it from US at huge prices. let them feel how they treated everyone else. the us, canada, and the nicer european countries should be allowed cheap gas, whiel eeveryone else has to pay.

so anyway i know that was ignorant what i said but its just stupid that this is happening now. this country is such a **** pile.
Old 09-01-2005
Registered!!

gnat1000 is an unknown quantity at this point
I bet Bush was the one who said gas was going to run out
Old 09-01-2005
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
we need to replace every politician with honest people. imagine how good this country would be. but people are stupid and will believe anything. and also people can be bought by large companies so thats exactly why i am sick of the usa anymore. It may be one of the best countries in the world, but it surely isnt any good.
This is just another example. could have been avioded.
Old 09-01-2005
Registered!!

honda860 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Gas in Connecticut is 3.39 a gallon near me. The messed up **** is gas in my town went up 3 times yesterday. it was like 2.59 at 8:00am before i went to work and it was 3.39 when i got out of work. crazy ****

Last edited by honda860; 09-01-2005 at 08:00 AM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: georgia out of gas

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.