Off Topic "If you don't like your job, you don't strike. You just go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way."

Any 2k1civic.com members still alive?

Old 06-05-2005
The Legend

blackbullet will become famous soon enoughblackbullet will become famous soon enough
Sept of 2001 for me. Long a$$ time ago. lol
Old 06-05-2005
Giggity Giggity

Dakker is an unknown quantity at this point
Yah I'm part of the '01 club too, even though I sold my civic in January of '03, I'm still around.
Old 06-05-2005
Registered!!

ironcow is on a distinguished road
im a 2k1civic.com member....im still here dont worry ;-)
Old 06-05-2005
I'm bigger than you.

DannyK35 is a name known to allDannyK35 is a name known to allDannyK35 is a name known to allDannyK35 is a name known to allDannyK35 is a name known to allDannyK35 is a name known to allDannyK35 is a name known to allDannyK35 is a name known to all
2 K 1 hell yeah, I still type that url into my browser.
Old 06-05-2005
Registered!!

BiGDoG is on a distinguished road
I was here for 2k1 too but didnt get my can till jan 2002
Old 06-06-2005
A descendant of 2k1civic.com

pheaton is a glorious beacon of lightpheaton is a glorious beacon of lightpheaton is a glorious beacon of lightpheaton is a glorious beacon of lightpheaton is a glorious beacon of lightpheaton is a glorious beacon of light
I remember 2k1civic.com. weeeeeee
Old 06-06-2005
Registered!!

pbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by CiViCPrAnInG2k1
sup bitches

remember deathor, mohawkboom, flexex, joeb16? hehehe
i remember all of them!!

Originally Posted by Ed
Deathor is hot, and there was pecosa and i think elaine still posts occasionally.
oh yeah!! deathor and pecosa were superhottttttt!! i think i have a pix of pecosa from when no one believed she was real because shes so damn hot.

elain (hondachick??)...if thats her shes still around. shes a cutie too!
Old 06-06-2005
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
how about the infamous incident about the user who got his account hacked in? yall remember that big *** conspiracy with the moderator?

what about grey? where the hell is he?
Old 06-06-2005
Registered!!

pbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant future
how about the infamous incident about the user who got his account hacked in? yall remember that big *** conspiracy with the moderator?

what about grey? where the hell is he?
heh...yeah, i remember that one.

grey got married and got a job, so hes got no time to post on the boards much anymore. occasionally he drops into the new england forums. lots of old guys dropped off.
Old 06-06-2005
Look what i did..
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

ExZaCc has a spectacular aura aboutExZaCc has a spectacular aura about
mohawkboom, joeb16--

hey i remember those guys..

eXNBP--- i remember you.. atleast your username i rememeber..

WUZZUP..
Old 06-06-2005
Tomotor

xHoteKx has a spectacular aura aboutxHoteKx has a spectacular aura about
i remember 2k1civic.com

that was way back in the day, like when i posted the picture of my mom's scary OH face
Old 06-06-2005
9K Redline Owns U

Spider883 will become famous soon enoughSpider883 will become famous soon enough
I am here.. and i am back in a honda too
Old 06-06-2005

03Eclipse should not be trusted03Eclipse should not be trusted03Eclipse should not be trusted
The older members post the best stuff ... useful, interesting info, not like the crap most people post up here
Old 06-06-2005
Registered!!

eXNBP is an unknown quantity at this point
What abotu the guy with the green 01-03 EX that hacked into this chicks FTP account to get naked pics of her? I remember him getting banned and going off to make another website I think
Old 06-06-2005
Nothing works better than a Chris except a Honda.

CivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of light
I'm still around, but I've changed my name from the original 2k1civic.com
Old 06-06-2005
9K Redline Owns U

Spider883 will become famous soon enoughSpider883 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by eXNBP
What abotu the guy with the green 01-03 EX that hacked into this chicks FTP account to get naked pics of her? I remember him getting banned and going off to make another website I think
i think i know that guy... he is the coolest
Old 06-06-2005
Registered!!

ironcow is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Spider883

yeah he was pretty cook too bad she got all upset..they were nice pics though
Old 06-06-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Spider883

funny...but well....the chick is cool, so that was kinda wrong.....but whatever...water under the bridge. lol

hey, heres a blast from the past...

she was hot!

Last edited by pbfoot; 02-13-2006 at 10:14 PM.
Old 06-06-2005
LJ
Fernando The Donkey Lover

LJ is an unknown quantity at this point
holla
Old 06-06-2005
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
who remembers flyinlow (Leah)?
Old 06-07-2005
Registered!!

silverdevil is a glorious beacon of lightsilverdevil is a glorious beacon of lightsilverdevil is a glorious beacon of lightsilverdevil is a glorious beacon of lightsilverdevil is a glorious beacon of lightsilverdevil is a glorious beacon of light
Yeah, I remember all that. I was trolling the site since Sept 01 but didn't join until I finally bought my whip in Dec 01. Been here ever since.

BTW, how do you find out what your member number is?
Old 06-07-2005
sometimes i pee when i laugh

sivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to behold
i farted around here since 9/01... i remember i LOVED pimpdakotas car... sleek and sexxxxxxy... =-)
Old 06-07-2005
sometimes i pee when i laugh

sivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to behold
oh, and silverdevil - just run your mouse over your membername... then look @ the bottom left of your screen and your member # will show... yours is 3378
Old 06-07-2005
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
i don't see it. how?
Old 06-07-2005
Registered!!

i don't see it. how?
Old 06-07-2005
Banned

Originally Posted by pbfoot
bring your mouse over mr. burns' forehead, then look at the bottom left of your screen where it shows the link when you hover over a link, and the very end will say "u=####"
bwuahahahhaha
thanks man.
Old 06-07-2005
Mr. Negative

DaveyD is a jewel in the roughDaveyD is a jewel in the roughDaveyD is a jewel in the roughDaveyD is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by 03Eclipse
The older members post the best stuff ... useful, interesting info, not like the crap most people post up here
Werd
Old 06-07-2005
Life Begins > 6800rpms

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
^ damn ill say. these are all fond memories
Old 06-07-2005
Banned

all the noobs right now are getting on my nerves. they think they are the **** and ***** around the site with a bunch of bullshit and their 7thgen posse.
Old 06-08-2005
Registered!!

eXNBP is an unknown quantity at this point
all the noobs right now are getting on my nerves. they think they are the **** and ***** around the site with a bunch of bullshit and their 7thgen posse.
We had TSR aka Team Steam Rice. Can't phaze the OG's

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Any 2k1civic.com members still alive?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.