Could you Imagine getting your Scrotum/Balls/Testicles ripped off? LMAO - Honda Civic Forum

Off Topic "If you don't like your job, you don't strike. You just go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way."

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-14-2004   #1
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Mr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to all
Red face Could you Imagine getting your *******/*****/********* ripped off? LMAO

it's not funny but sucks for this dude

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1102280.html

Woman rips off husband's *********

A Romanian man had his ********* ripped off by his wife after she accused him of having an affair.

Fifty-year-old Aurica Marinescu from Constanta managed to call an ambulance before he passed out.

Doctors at a local hospital managed to re-attach his ******* after a ten hour operation.

But despite his injuries, Marinescu says he won't press charges against his wife, according to the local daily Libertatea.

He said: "We were at home when we started to fight over a so-called relationship I had with another woman. She got so angry that she grabbed my ******* and ripped it off.

"I wouldn't have said she was a strong woman but

she was furious and she seemed to have superhuman strength in her anger.

The pain was incredible."

The man said his wife was very passionate and added he still loved her,

which was why he did not want to cause her any problems by pressing

charges.

Last edited by Mr.Modify; 09-14-2004 at 11:29 PM.
Mr.Modify is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2004   #2
Registered!!

streetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to all
damn, that has to hurt!!! That guy is a loser though, he says he still loves his wife even though she did that. I would have kicked her fuking *** if that was me.
streetglower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2004   #3
Banned

98vicchick is a name known to all98vicchick is a name known to all98vicchick is a name known to all98vicchick is a name known to all98vicchick is a name known to all98vicchick is a name known to all98vicchick is a name known to all98vicchick is a name known to all
LMAO............Now that's love.
98vicchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2004   #4
Titanium Metallic. You got a problem with that?

Nodnero has a spectacular aura aboutNodnero has a spectacular aura about
Damn Romanian chix are fjckin crazy. I dont know what I wouldve done, but I know kicking her *** isnt top on the list, cmon now yo, you just got your ***** ripped off! Im on the ground grabbing my crotch!
Nodnero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2004   #5
Premium Member

shmik1 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by streetglower
damn, that has to hurt!!! That guy is a loser though, he says he still loves his wife even though she did that. I would have kicked her fuking *** if that was me.
I'd have to agree, some lines you just cant cross.
shmik1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2004   #6
RESIDENT ROTOR HEAD

nookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of light
Hahaha those romanian chicks will rip your ***** off while they flip around on their damn gymnastics bars..
nookiemonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2004   #7
Premium Member

IronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by nookiemonster
Hahaha those romanian chicks will rip your ***** off while they flip around on their damn gymnastics bars..
IronFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2004   #8
Historic Member

CdnSilverStreak is a glorious beacon of lightCdnSilverStreak is a glorious beacon of lightCdnSilverStreak is a glorious beacon of lightCdnSilverStreak is a glorious beacon of lightCdnSilverStreak is a glorious beacon of lightCdnSilverStreak is a glorious beacon of light
"Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn..."

Man, I try not to imagine such a thing... sheesh.

That was just nuts.... get it, nuts? WHAHAHAHA! Ok, nevermind. That was stupid.
CdnSilverStreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2004   #9
OMNES AD UNUM

jttegx has a spectacular aura aboutjttegx has a spectacular aura about
**** all that ****, no romaniac* chicks for me
jttegx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2004   #10
RESIDENT ROTOR HEAD

nookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of light
she must be a freak in bed. Doin all kinds of gymnastic stuff swinging by your ***** and sack hair.
nookiemonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2004   #11
You boost, I-VTEC

Hawk is a jewel in the roughHawk is a jewel in the roughHawk is a jewel in the rough
At least Loraina Bobbit had the decency to use a knife....jesus.
Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote