Off Topic "If you don't like your job, you don't strike. You just go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way."

Things you hate about your girlfriend

Old 07-23-2004
Don't drink and post, you will end up hilarious.

Got Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant future
Things you hate about your girlfriend

1) Lying, why do some women need to lie about EVERYTHING!?!? Maybe they think theyre being cute and clever, decieving theyre male partner. Im sorry to inform you but guys are smarter than you think.

For example, my girlfriend told me she was going to take her friend to see a local band Friday (today) for her friends birthday. Its a band both her and her friend like so I think nothing of it. Just for fun I go on the bands website, and suprise suprise the band is playing at a 21 and older bar about 3 hours away. Mind you my girlfriend (whos 19) has had some problems driving ie running ito curbs so her parents severly restricted how far she can drive. Anything more than 30 minutes away is a no no for her. And her friend doesn't have a car.

No bitch, your not being cute or cunning, your being stupid. I bet your gonna feel real cunning when I call you out on it and make you look like an ***.

2) Holding Hands, Im ok with holding hands but to and extent. Some girls feel the need to cling onto a guys hand whenever another girls enters the room. Making sure to let every female in the area know that this guy is taken.

For example, I used to work at Abercrombie and Fitch, Im not going to lie but there are some damn fine girls that work there. So when I would goto get my paycheck my gf would usually come with me. Like any retail store there racks and tables everywhere. Well I'll be trying to manuver through all that and she refuses to let go of my hand, now my arm is getting twisted all different ways cause you can't fit 2 people side by side down most of the isles. She won't relinquish my hand until i pull it away from her.

Another example would be on campus, theres also lots of attractive girls. Most of the sidewalks can fit 2 people, well lets say me and her are walking, attached obviously, and someone else is walking towards us. Instead of letting go of my hand and we walk single file, she keeps scooting towards me, eventually pushing me into the grass, which is usually muddy.

And then some girls don't have a concept of TIME, the words "Im going to be late" don't register. So she'll want to hold hands and ill want to walk fast in order to get to class on time and turn in the homework i stayed up all night doing. Well she doesn;t want to walk fast so now Im practically towing her behind me, it looks so damn ridiculous.

Just go get a leash, then maybe I can get about 10 feet away from you.

3) Jealousy, what the hell is with girls and jealousy!?!? As mentioned before my girlfriend has to let every girl know who im with. If were walking and some girl even glances at me, she'll get sooo pissed. Its amazing how childish some "women" can be.

Why don't you put a choke chain on my di(k and just give it a swift tug whenever a girl walks near me.

4) Staring, ever notice how when your watching a movie, and say some super model girl pops on the screen your gf will quit watching the movie and start starring at you, first to see if your actually watching the movie, and second to try to get your attention away from the movie.

An example: Me and the gf are in blockbuster lookin for a movie, i pickup euro trip. Knowing who jealous she gets I ask her if she carse cause i know its gonna have some nudity. She says no she doesn;t care at all. Well, pop it in the DVD player and 10 minutes later BAM nudity scene, look out the corner of my eye and there she is starring at me. Doing all these little things to try to get my attention, then she gets pissed when I keep watchin the movie.

No, your not as pretty than the girl on the TV so you must be joking if you think im going to look at you instead, and sitting there being an attention ***** isn't making you any more attractive

5)Attention *****, Always being there, if shes in an enviroment where shes not the center of attention she acts depressed and goes sit by herself waiting for you to come comfort her (ie giving her 100% of your attention) god forbid you continue to enjoy yourself cause your gonna get hell for it later.

Example, My parents aren't too fond of her cause they see shes a childish attention ***** sometimes. But they are willing to talk to her like a normal person. So whenever my entire family isn't focused on her, she'll go off by herself and sit at a table.

Hey guess what, my dad (like the rest of my family) has better things to do like, watch CNN than devote theyre time to entertaining you.

6) Trying to get between you and your friends: Ok she had her chance awith my friends, and she managed to **** off each and everyone of them. So that means, if Im going out with the guys, she going somewhere else. If she does suck it up and come she'll pull the attention ***** ****. God forbid us guys sit around and talk about cars instead of her new hair cut. So in an attempt to occupy ALL of your time she'll pull the guilt trip whenever you say one of the guys are comming over. And then everytime your friends mess up she'll be quick to point out what bad friends they are, expecting me to drop em or something

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GO HOME WOMAN!!! youve been here for 12 hours already

7) Wants you to entertain her, Too many times ill be sitting in my dorm playing PS2 and she'll call ask what im doing, ill say nothing, just playin PS2. So she'll come over , sit around and then complain about being bored. Expecting me to turn off the PS2 and find something for her to do

Ok, the most im willing to do is plug in another controller, but ill be damned if the Ps2 is going off.

8) The double standard.
Ohhh the double standard. I like how she'll go out with her friends and let a guy buy her shots, but I am expected to neglect every female when I go out. I like how she can dance with other guys while im expected to sit at the bar. I like how when she starts a convo with some guy it "being friendly" but when I start a convo with some girl its considered flirting. Some guy starts a convo with her its ok, hes just saying hi. Some girl starts a convo with me, shes trying to ***** herself on me. She lies to me and shes just being "cute" and wants to kiss and snuggle afterwards. I lie to her (which i never have) and Im a flithy bastard

9) Paranoid

If I call her and she doesn;t answer its ok, she'll call me back when she gets time. But if I don't answer when she calls me, she calls my dorm, then my parents, then my cell again, then drives 20 minutes in her pajamas to my work place to find me. She says she was "worried"

Yeah right you were worried about me........about me getting with another girl.

10) Untrusting

I like how she says she trusts me, but thinks I am totally helpless should a girl decide to ***** herself on me. [sarcasm] oh no a girl, i don't know what to do, oh well ill just do what she wants[/sarcasm]

Im just ranting cause Im getting tired of all the above crap
Old 07-23-2004
Girlfriend of Resident RSX'er

LilCivicGirlie will become famous soon enoughLilCivicGirlie will become famous soon enough
Damn...she sounds kinda psycho? I think I'm a pretty good girlfriend, granted I do get jealous sometimes when I feel like threatened or something (thats probably not the right word but its late...) But I think every girl gets jealous at one point or another. So the question is...why are you still with her?
Old 07-23-2004
Escaped Convict

CapYoda has a spectacular aura aboutCapYoda has a spectacular aura about
seriously.. even if u can find enough good qualities to balance all those out.. doesnt seem like u're with someone that u like a lot of times. heh.

its obvious no one is perfect.. so I hope she has like at least twice that quality.. or I duno. some other crap that holds u guys together.. i duno, like love. heh.
Old 07-23-2004

Got Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant future
Ive had girlfriends before, and NONE of them actually cared if they ever saw me again, it wouldn't bother them if I died in a horrible car crash. She's the first one that actually cared. Granted she does some annoying things, its all the little things she does that let me know she still cares. However theres point where it doesn;t really matter if she cares or not. Maybe I just have a hard time letting go. But the amount of fu(k ups shes had is unacceptable Ive lost count of the times shes lied to me. And to me, lying is the greatest insult.
Old 07-23-2004
Escaped Convict

lying is pretty bad. any working relationship should have a decent amount of trust and honesty...

its great that she cares about your well being, but it does sound like she has quite a few problems too.

so er are u still with her? heh.
Old 07-23-2004

yea im still with her, shes got her good points and shes got her bad points but sometimes it feels like the bad outweigh the good
Old 07-23-2004
Registered!!

NeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz Erthang
Can I get here email address please?

Only because i wanna know which email to send the link of this thread too
Old 07-23-2004
Escaped Convict

well u best talk to her if u want the relationship to grow.. cuz it might just end up going no where.. and u wouldn't want to eventually start hating each other.

its never good even if u felt just once, that the bad out weights the good.

also, if talking to her.. or mentioning things u dont like about her.. creates more problems than solving problems.. hmm.

anyways i'm rather cynical lately so perhaps a different opinion may help.

its just, u dont sound too happy.
Old 07-23-2004
00 Hatchback Owner

Gryphin is an unknown quantity at this point
GGryphin: Instead of letting go of my hand and we walk single file, she keeps scooting towards me, eventually pushing me into the grass, which is usually muddy.

GGryphin: LMAO
NeonImpact: lol
GGryphin: Well she doesn;t want to walk fast so now Im practically towing her behind me, it looks so damn ridiculous.

GGryphin: ive done that one
GGryphin: haha
GGryphin: No, your not as pretty than the girl on the TV so you must be joking if you think im going to look at you instead, and sitting there being an attention ***** isn't making you any more attractive
GGryphin: OMG if his gf read that
GGryphin: haha
NeonImpact: im gonna reply
NeonImpact: hang on
GGryphin: lol k
NeonImpact: done
GGryphin: 7) Wants you to entertain her, Too many times ill be sitting in my dorm playing PS2 and she'll call ask what im doing, ill say nothing, just playin PS2. So she'll come over , sit around and then complain about being bored. Expecting me to turn off the PS2 and find something for her to do

Ok, the most im willing to do is plug in another controller, but ill be damned if the Ps2 is going off.
GGryphin: LMAO
GGryphin: lol
GGryphin: *claps HAHAH*
GGryphin: 10) Untrusting

I like how she says she trusts me, but thinks I am totally helpless should a girl decide to ***** herself on me. [sarcasm] oh no a girl, i don't know what to do, oh well ill just do what she wants[/sarcasm]
GGryphin: DAMN STRAIGHT BROTHER
GGryphin: ****ing A i hated that **** when my ex would say that ****

GGryphin: man im saving this post
GGryphin: and posting it on my wall
GGryphin: minus a few edits :-D
NeonImpact: haha

nice post bro, me and my friend were rolling!!
Old 07-23-2004
A.K.A BlackCar --- Not From Califorina!

KalliGarri is on a distinguished road
if ur so bitchy about it.. break upp.. if u love her... suck it up.. and kno she wants to hold u cus shes scared to lose u.. its easy as that
Old 07-23-2004

Only because i wanna know which email to send the link of this thread too
[email protected]

nice post bro, me and my friend were rolling!!
Sometimes the funniest stories, are the true ones
Old 07-23-2004

if ur so bitchy about it.. break upp.. if u love her... suck it up.. and kno she wants to hold u cus shes scared to lose u.. its easy as that
Why thank you so much, I never saw it that way, you should be a shrink. Lemme call her up right now and break up with her.

Did you ever stop to think that its more complicated than that??? Yes she might be scared of losing me, but think about it. Whats more likely to happen.

1) I leave her for another girl
2) I get fed up with her possive behavior and leave her just to be by myself

I once heard that love is like a puppy, for it to be happiest you should let it run free while still holding onto it and cherishing it. But hold it too tight and never let it be free and you'll end up destroying it
Old 07-23-2004
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
Got Boost....
You, my friend... are the MAN! All these reasons are I guess why I'm so pessimistic/wary/careful/don't take seriously/hate/am bitter towards girls now.

I'm sig-ing this thread.

Last edited by armieo; 07-23-2004 at 06:07 AM.
Old 07-23-2004
Sometimes, I can see right through myself ...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

taz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Got Boost???
1) Lying, why do some women need to lie about EVERYTHING!?!? Maybe they think theyre being cute and clever, decieving theyre male partner. Im sorry to inform you but guys are smarter than you think.

For example, my girlfriend told me she was going to take her friend to see a local band Friday (today) for her friends birthday. Its a band both her and her friend like so I think nothing of it. Just for fun I go on the bands website, and suprise suprise the band is playing at a 21 and older bar about 3 hours away. Mind you my girlfriend (whos 19) has had some problems driving ie running ito curbs so her parents severly restricted how far she can drive. Anything more than 30 minutes away is a no no for her. And her friend doesn't have a car.

No bitch, your not being cute or cunning, your being stupid. I bet your gonna feel real cunning when I call you out on it and make you look like an ***.

2) Holding Hands, Im ok with holding hands but to and extent. Some girls feel the need to cling onto a guys hand whenever another girls enters the room. Making sure to let every female in the area know that this guy is taken.

For example, I used to work at Abercrombie and Fitch, Im not going to lie but there are some damn fine girls that work there. So when I would goto get my paycheck my gf would usually come with me. Like any retail store there racks and tables everywhere. Well I'll be trying to manuver through all that and she refuses to let go of my hand, now my arm is getting twisted all different ways cause you can't fit 2 people side by side down most of the isles. She won't relinquish my hand until i pull it away from her.

Another example would be on campus, theres also lots of attractive girls. Most of the sidewalks can fit 2 people, well lets say me and her are walking, attached obviously, and someone else is walking towards us. Instead of letting go of my hand and we walk single file, she keeps scooting towards me, eventually pushing me into the grass, which is usually muddy.

And then some girls don't have a concept of TIME, the words "Im going to be late" don't register. So she'll want to hold hands and ill want to walk fast in order to get to class on time and turn in the homework i stayed up all night doing. Well she doesn;t want to walk fast so now Im practically towing her behind me, it looks so damn ridiculous.

Just go get a leash, then maybe I can get about 10 feet away from you.

3) Jealousy, what the hell is with girls and jealousy!?!? As mentioned before my girlfriend has to let every girl know who im with. If were walking and some girl even glances at me, she'll get sooo pissed. Its amazing how childish some "women" can be.

Why don't you put a choke chain on my di(k and just give it a swift tug whenever a girl walks near me.

4) Staring, ever notice how when your watching a movie, and say some super model girl pops on the screen your gf will quit watching the movie and start starring at you, first to see if your actually watching the movie, and second to try to get your attention away from the movie.

An example: Me and the gf are in blockbuster lookin for a movie, i pickup euro trip. Knowing who jealous she gets I ask her if she carse cause i know its gonna have some nudity. She says no she doesn;t care at all. Well, pop it in the DVD player and 10 minutes later BAM nudity scene, look out the corner of my eye and there she is starring at me. Doing all these little things to try to get my attention, then she gets pissed when I keep watchin the movie.

No, your not as pretty than the girl on the TV so you must be joking if you think im going to look at you instead, and sitting there being an attention ***** isn't making you any more attractive

5)Attention *****, Always being there, if shes in an enviroment where shes not the center of attention she acts depressed and goes sit by herself waiting for you to come comfort her (ie giving her 100% of your attention) god forbid you continue to enjoy yourself cause your gonna get hell for it later.

Example, My parents aren't too fond of her cause they see shes a childish attention ***** sometimes. But they are willing to talk to her like a normal person. So whenever my entire family isn't focused on her, she'll go off by herself and sit at a table.

Hey guess what, my dad (like the rest of my family) has better things to do like, watch CNN than devote theyre time to entertaining you.

6) Trying to get between you and your friends: Ok she had her chance awith my friends, and she managed to **** off each and everyone of them. So that means, if Im going out with the guys, she going somewhere else. If she does suck it up and come she'll pull the attention ***** ****. God forbid us guys sit around and talk about cars instead of her new hair cut. So in an attempt to occupy ALL of your time she'll pull the guilt trip whenever you say one of the guys are comming over. And then everytime your friends mess up she'll be quick to point out what bad friends they are, expecting me to drop em or something

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GO HOME WOMAN!!! youve been here for 12 hours already

7) Wants you to entertain her, Too many times ill be sitting in my dorm playing PS2 and she'll call ask what im doing, ill say nothing, just playin PS2. So she'll come over , sit around and then complain about being bored. Expecting me to turn off the PS2 and find something for her to do

8) The double standard.
Ohhh the double standard. I like how she'll go out with her friends and let a guy buy her shots, but I am expected to neglect every female when I go out. I like how she can dance with other guys while im expected to sit at the bar. I like how when she starts a convo with some guy it "being friendly" but when I start a convo with some girl its considered flirting. Some guy starts a convo with her its ok, hes just saying hi. Some girl starts a convo with me, shes trying to ***** herself on me. She lies to me and shes just being "cute" and wants to kiss and snuggle afterwards. I lie to her (which i never have) and Im a flithy bastard

9) Paranoid

If I call her and she doesn;t answer its ok, she'll call me back when she gets time. But if I don't answer when she calls me, she calls my dorm, then my parents, then my cell again, then drives 20 minutes in her pajamas to my work place to find me. She says she was "worried"

Yeah right you were worried about me........about me getting with another girl.

10) Untrusting

Im just ranting cause Im getting tired of all the above crap
Quoted for truth.

Yes. This is all of the reasons why I hate women.

But they're so soft and cuddily that I sometimes have to look past their flaws.

Women. Can't live with them and can't bury them.
Old 07-23-2004

NoLeadEmSoMuch will become famous soon enoughNoLeadEmSoMuch will become famous soon enough
she better have an a$$ you can bounce quarters off of if you put up with all that crap.
Old 07-23-2004
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills

Jollysid is just really niceJollysid is just really niceJollysid is just really niceJollysid is just really niceJollysid is just really nice

I hate holding hands too.
Old 07-23-2004
Premium Member

EManEX will become famous soon enoughEManEX will become famous soon enough
Man I can feel you. My ex was Number 1,2,3,4&8
Old 07-23-2004
Nobody's Bitch...!

GreenKermet_Si has a spectacular aura aboutGreenKermet_Si has a spectacular aura about
Damn, Sweetie! Sounds like you got some major issues w/ this girlfriend of yours. Maybe you should be talking to her about this instead of bashing her faults to a bunch of ppl who don't even know the whole story about you two.

Some girls just like to show and recieve extra attention. The whole lying thing on her side is stupid. It never helps. But the rest of your story sounds like to me that you don't need to be dating each other.

If you were my boyfriend and I caught you calling me by all the wonderfully nasty "*****" and "Stupid bitch" things...I'd give you a good ****in' reason to say it when I kick your sorry *** for not telling me in the first place. Not very noble of you to be insulting her on here. If you hate her that much just tell her. You've known she was this way so why are you even dating her?

Either talk to your woman and tell her this **** or stop your whining and find someone you actually like!
Its just that simple!
Old 07-23-2004
I hate people.

Milamber will become famous soon enough
you may have been a little mean, but you hit the nail on the head
Old 07-23-2004
Registered!!

Soon2BeGrlRacer will become famous soon enough
So funny yet so fcked up

I have a friend who's going through something like this...he cant even watch Alexander the Great because his girlfriend hates Angelina Jolie
Old 07-23-2004
Premium Member

shmik1 has disabled reputation
it's hard to explain and for girls its hard to understand, of course if a guy didnt think his gf was beautiful he wouldn't be with her, but you cant possibly think you(gf's point of view) or your girl is the most beautiful in the world, she was, she'd b a model atleast or better.. so obviously when you say around ur gf that another girl is pretty or wutever or u watch a movie and see a girl naked and of course she looks good, doesnt mean you dont have feelings for ur gf and dont find her attractive, there is always somone who looks better, this is too hard to explain and obviously too hard for some girls to understand.. had this sotra problem w/ my ex..
Old 07-23-2004
JX6
Redline Adrenaline VP

JX6 has a spectacular aura aboutJX6 has a spectacular aura about
My gf sleeps too much.
Old 07-23-2004
00 Hatchback Owner

Gryphin is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by JX6
My gf sleeps too much.
thats a problem?
Old 07-23-2004
Registered!!

SecretChopSuey is an unknown quantity at this point
That was funny as hell. Looks like you have some problems. Personally I wouldn't tolerate the lying, In any relationship trust is the key component. You just have to talk to your g/f about it, but don't accuse her. Just tell her its a concern of yours....

Also it is clear that your g/f has trust issues with you. Not sure what to do about this, but sometimes you have to reassure her that you will be faithful to her...blah blah. I know sometimes my g/f has to do that for me

Overall just have a chat, and give it some time, but if nothing happens after awhile, then you know you two are just not for each other.

best of luck
Old 07-23-2004
JX6
Redline Adrenaline VP

Originally Posted by Gryphin
thats a problem?

Yup,when I don't get any.
Old 07-23-2004
Girlfriend of Resident RSX'er

LilCivicGirlie will become famous soon enoughLilCivicGirlie will become famous soon enough
who says she has to be awake for you to get some?
Old 07-23-2004

Can any of you honestly say that you could tell someone you love that 99% of the things they do, **** you off.

I keep telling myself that one more fu(k up and shes gone, but can never bring myself to do it. I am a very forgiving person when it comes to girls.

BTW I have talked to her about most of the above, she'll acknowledge her mistakes for a little while but slowy goes back to her old ways. I try my hardest to think of her when I make decesions, I just wish she'd do the same.

I mentioned the jealousy thing, and she quit for awhile, and I thought she had finally gotten over it. After a little while she goes back to the "That girl was looking at you!!!" comments

The only thing I haven't mentioned to her is the lying. She actually starts to believe her own lies and accept them as truth. So when I call her out on a lie and she knows I have her caught, she'll quickly change the subject and never speak of it again.

An example: For awhile I was broke, so I wouldn't go out to the clubs that often. But every so often my friend Shaun comes in from New Orleans. This is a once every 2 month thing so of course us guys are gonna go out. Well she was getting pissed cause she felt that I was payinig more attention to the guys and not enough to her.

Well we had an argument and I basically told her that I don't have the money to be taking her out EVERY friday and saturday EVERY week. Well she got pissy and I made her go home. Well she calls me later obviously shooting for sympathy. She said that someone called her cell and blocked the number, but she knew it was one of my friends they said something like "HAHA it sucks going out when your there HAHAAH" then hung up. Mind you that since this argument only about 5 minutes had passed and I had told no one about it. She was lying, I knew it, I called her out on it saying that I asked all my friends that have her number if they called her, and they said no. She quickly dropped the subject.

Cliff Notes: Its alot more complicated than you can imagine.
Old 07-23-2004
JX6
Redline Adrenaline VP

Originally Posted by LilCivicGirlie
I'll surprise her next time.
Old 07-23-2004
Registered!!

arcalan is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by LilCivicGirlie
i'd rather she be awake, makes it easier to assume positon.
Old 07-23-2004
Registered!!

HondaSales is a glorious beacon of lightHondaSales is a glorious beacon of lightHondaSales is a glorious beacon of lightHondaSales is a glorious beacon of lightHondaSales is a glorious beacon of light
^^^reminds of that line from Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back..."don't pull your d*ck out until she asks, or until she's sleepin."

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Things you hate about your girlfriend

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.