Off Topic "If you don't like your job, you don't strike. You just go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way."

Things you hate about your girlfriend

Old 03-02-2005
Banned

luvmy04vic should not be trustedluvmy04vic should not be trustedluvmy04vic should not be trustedluvmy04vic should not be trustedluvmy04vic should not be trustedluvmy04vic should not be trustedluvmy04vic should not be trusted
Originally Posted by exturbo6
i wish i could explain who it would take up too much of this thing...i think when it comes down to it girl are ****in crazy...
well duh... my guys a friggin pshycology tech.. so i can't even pretend that im not crazy..
Old 03-02-2005
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by luvmy04vic
well duh... my guys a friggin pshycology tech.. so i can't even pretend that im not crazy..

lmao..thats too funny..its a funny thou how girls will fight with you and cry and ****, and when you dont even do anyhting wrong..then expect you to say your sorry..so i just laid in bed for a hour while she cried and took all the covers..then i go get her tissues to be nice, and she goes off again..so i told her i wish i had my car so i can go home at 3am. and she say ill bring you home and so i was like lets go, she didnt move, so i said what r u waiting for, i wanna go home, but she didnt move. then after 10 mins after that she was all sorry and ****..she asked me whats wrong and i said i dont know. she asked if i was sure about me and her and i told her i dont know and she started crying again..i hate fighting and after this bullshit i feel like im pushing myself away now..idk im confused.
Old 03-02-2005
In love with Darryl. Only 10 more days baby.. te amo
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

diana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by exturbo6
lmao..thats too funny..its a funny thou how girls will fight with you and cry and ****, and when you dont even do anyhting wrong..then expect you to say your sorry..so i just laid in bed for a hour while she cried and took all the covers..then i go get her tissues to be nice, and she goes off again..so i told her i wish i had my car so i can go home at 3am. and she say ill bring you home and so i was like lets go, she didnt move, so i said what r u waiting for, i wanna go home, but she didnt move. then after 10 mins after that she was all sorry and ****..she asked me whats wrong and i said i dont know. she asked if i was sure about me and her and i told her i dont know and she started crying again..i hate fighting and after this bullshit i feel like im pushing myself away now..idk im confused.
damn thats tough! if i was you, i would of walked, or call one of my friends to pick me up. u should of done that!
Old 03-02-2005
Don't drink and post, you will end up hilarious.

Got Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant future
damnit i hate a cry baby, just pisses me off more
Old 03-02-2005
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
Hahaha scott got nailed again for his sigs.....lollll
Old 03-02-2005
Don't drink and post, you will end up hilarious.

Got Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant future
ooooo burned!
Old 03-02-2005
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
i would have but i live 45 mins away, and no one is up. the inly thing i could have done was walk to work since i work 7 mins away but thats driving.
Old 03-02-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

runner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to all
i really really really hate when you find out htey have been cheating on you, especially like this morning , i honestly thought things had changed, and that things were better between us , but i guess i was wrong, so now i was naive enough to think that when all my friends on here and other places told me i shouldnt have been with her, i defended her , i gave her a place to live, and what she do crap on my heart, i m over this im telling her straight up today,