Off Topic "If you don't like your job, you don't strike. You just go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way."

Things you hate about your girlfriend

Old 03-01-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

runner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to all
double standards, shell do things to do, like not call or tell you where she is going then, when you try and pull the same stuff on her, she gets mad, and says that whole fine whatever thing adding drama to it, or she takes control over everytbhing in hte apartment the tv computer and so forth and leave with nothing to do, but wait on her, i guess. the fact that she is more manly then meaning, belching , farting and cursing more then me, that at sometimes is just a little wrong. the fact that i ve heard she has cheated on me with this one guy, but yet still talks to him. doesnt introduce me to her friends when we are out just leaves me in the corner like i shouldnt be there, and makes me not want to be. hate she had to carry around condoms just in case anything would to happen. im sure there are lots more but that is all i care to state right now
Old 03-01-2005
I'm The Ballz Of 7th Gen

MishBallzEM2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Got Boost???
1) Lying, why do some women need to lie about EVERYTHING!?!? Maybe they think theyre being cute and clever, decieving theyre male partner. Im sorry to inform you but guys are smarter than you think.

For example, my girlfriend told me she was going to take her friend to see a local band Friday (today) for her friends birthday. Its a band both her and her friend like so I think nothing of it. Just for fun I go on the bands website, and suprise suprise the band is playing at a 21 and older bar about 3 hours away. Mind you my girlfriend (whos 19) has had some problems driving ie running ito curbs so her parents severly restricted how far she can drive. Anything more than 30 minutes away is a no no for her. And her friend doesn't have a car.

No bitch, your not being cute or cunning, your being stupid. I bet your gonna feel real cunning when I call you out on it and make you look like an ***.

2) Holding Hands, Im ok with holding hands but to and extent. Some girls feel the need to cling onto a guys hand whenever another girls enters the room. Making sure to let every female in the area know that this guy is taken.

For example, I used to work at Abercrombie and Fitch, Im not going to lie but there are some damn fine girls that work there. So when I would goto get my paycheck my gf would usually come with me. Like any retail store there racks and tables everywhere. Well I'll be trying to manuver through all that and she refuses to let go of my hand, now my arm is getting twisted all different ways cause you can't fit 2 people side by side down most of the isles. She won't relinquish my hand until i pull it away from her.

Another example would be on campus, theres also lots of attractive girls. Most of the sidewalks can fit 2 people, well lets say me and her are walking, attached obviously, and someone else is walking towards us. Instead of letting go of my hand and we walk single file, she keeps scooting towards me, eventually pushing me into the grass, which is usually muddy.

And then some girls don't have a concept of TIME, the words "Im going to be late" don't register. So she'll want to hold hands and ill want to walk fast in order to get to class on time and turn in the homework i stayed up all night doing. Well she doesn;t want to walk fast so now Im practically towing her behind me, it looks so damn ridiculous.

Just go get a leash, then maybe I can get about 10 feet away from you.

3) Jealousy, what the hell is with girls and jealousy!?!? As mentioned before my girlfriend has to let every girl know who im with. If were walking and some girl even glances at me, she'll get sooo pissed. Its amazing how childish some "women" can be.

Why don't you put a choke chain on my di(k and just give it a swift tug whenever a girl walks near me.

4) Staring, ever notice how when your watching a movie, and say some super model girl pops on the screen your gf will quit watching the movie and start starring at you, first to see if your actually watching the movie, and second to try to get your attention away from the movie.

An example: Me and the gf are in blockbuster lookin for a movie, i pickup euro trip. Knowing who jealous she gets I ask her if she carse cause i know its gonna have some nudity. She says no she doesn;t care at all. Well, pop it in the DVD player and 10 minutes later BAM nudity scene, look out the corner of my eye and there she is starring at me. Doing all these little things to try to get my attention, then she gets pissed when I keep watchin the movie.

No, your not as pretty than the girl on the TV so you must be joking if you think im going to look at you instead, and sitting there being an attention ***** isn't making you any more attractive

5)Attention *****, Always being there, if shes in an enviroment where shes not the center of attention she acts depressed and goes sit by herself waiting for you to come comfort her (ie giving her 100% of your attention) god forbid you continue to enjoy yourself cause your gonna get hell for it later.

Example, My parents aren't too fond of her cause they see shes a childish attention ***** sometimes. But they are willing to talk to her like a normal person. So whenever my entire family isn't focused on her, she'll go off by herself and sit at a table.

Hey guess what, my dad (like the rest of my family) has better things to do like, watch CNN than devote theyre time to entertaining you.

6) Trying to get between you and your friends: Ok she had her chance awith my friends, and she managed to **** off each and everyone of them. So that means, if Im going out with the guys, she going somewhere else. If she does suck it up and come she'll pull the attention ***** ****. God forbid us guys sit around and talk about cars instead of her new hair cut. So in an attempt to occupy ALL of your time she'll pull the guilt trip whenever you say one of the guys are comming over. And then everytime your friends mess up she'll be quick to point out what bad friends they are, expecting me to drop em or something

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GO HOME WOMAN!!! youve been here for 12 hours already

7) Wants you to entertain her, Too many times ill be sitting in my dorm playing PS2 and she'll call ask what im doing, ill say nothing, just playin PS2. So she'll come over , sit around and then complain about being bored. Expecting me to turn off the PS2 and find something for her to do

Ok, the most im willing to do is plug in another controller, but ill be damned if the Ps2 is going off.

8) The double standard.
Ohhh the double standard. I like how she'll go out with her friends and let a guy buy her shots, but I am expected to neglect every female when I go out. I like how she can dance with other guys while im expected to sit at the bar. I like how when she starts a convo with some guy it "being friendly" but when I start a convo with some girl its considered flirting. Some guy starts a convo with her its ok, hes just saying hi. Some girl starts a convo with me, shes trying to ***** herself on me. She lies to me and shes just being "cute" and wants to kiss and snuggle afterwards. I lie to her (which i never have) and Im a flithy bastard

9) Paranoid

If I call her and she doesn;t answer its ok, she'll call me back when she gets time. But if I don't answer when she calls me, she calls my dorm, then my parents, then my cell again, then drives 20 minutes in her pajamas to my work place to find me. She says she was "worried"

Yeah right you were worried about me........about me getting with another girl.

10) Untrusting

I like how she says she trusts me, but thinks I am totally helpless should a girl decide to ***** herself on me. [sarcasm] oh no a girl, i don't know what to do, oh well ill just do what she wants[/sarcasm]

Im just ranting cause Im getting tired of all the above crap
WOW! You are the man.....You just covered everything...rep for you!
Old 03-01-2005
Banned

luvmy04vic should not be trustedluvmy04vic should not be trustedluvmy04vic should not be trustedluvmy04vic should not be trustedluvmy04vic should not be trustedluvmy04vic should not be trustedluvmy04vic should not be trusted
1) Lying, why do some women need to lie about EVERYTHING!?!? Maybe they think theyre being cute and clever, decieving theyre male partner. Im sorry to inform you but guys are smarter than you think. i don't lie to my boyfriedn. i have learned that anything even the smallest lie can come back to haunt you, so i just tell it like it is

2) Holding Hands, Im ok with holding hands but to and extent. Some girls feel the need to cling onto a guys hand whenever another girls enters the room. Making sure to let every female in the area know that this guy is taken.

i hate holding hands except when im at home or something, i need my space. so this issue isnt an issue with me

3) Jealousy, what the hell is with girls and jealousy!?!? As mentioned before my girlfriend has to let every girl know who im with. If were walking and some girl even glances at me, she'll get sooo pissed. Its amazing how childish some "women" can be.

i do tend to have jealous streak, but i try to keep it under control. for instance my boyfriend and i volenteer with kids every wendsday. well there is this mom who has 3 kids and is a divorcee who was clearly hitting on my man. she was hanging on him and touching his arm and he was just trying to be nice. so i finally stepped in, grabbed his arm and said "hey honey can you help me over here for a second?" he was so happy to get away from her! that is a situation where if the chick crosses the line i will mark my teritory. but mainly i know hes mine and i dont need to reafirm it.

4) Staring, ever notice how when your watching a movie, and say some super model girl pops on the screen your gf will quit watching the movie and start starring at you, first to see if your actually watching the movie, and second to try to get your attention away from the movie.

hmm.. maybe im wierd but i usually say something like "wow, so and so is really pretty in this movie" i have no problem saying a chick is hot. im not gay, but i will deffinatly tell you when i think a girl is pretty.

5)Attention *****, Always being there, if shes in an enviroment where shes not the center of attention she acts depressed and goes sit by herself waiting for you to come comfort her (ie giving her 100% of your attention) god forbid you continue to enjoy yourself cause your gonna get hell for it later. i have NEVER done this. i tend to blend right in with family and friends, although i do like attention

6) Trying to get between you and your friends: Ok she had her chance with my friends, and she managed to **** off each and everyone of them. So that means, if Im going out with the guys, she going somewhere else. If she does suck it up and come she'll pull the attention ***** ****. God forbid us guys sit around and talk about cars instead of her new hair cut. So in an attempt to occupy ALL of your time she'll pull the guilt trip whenever you say one of the guys are comming over. And then everytime your friends mess up she'll be quick to point out what bad friends they are, expecting me to drop em or something.
i've always been known as one of the guys. i like cars, football, beer and now my guy has gotten me into airsoft (like paintballing). he says i am the best of both worlds, all the great things he likes about his guy friends but with ***** and an ***.

7) Wants you to entertain her, Too many times ill be sitting in my dorm playing PS2 and she'll call ask what im doing, ill say nothing, just playin PS2. So she'll come over , sit around and then complain about being bored. Expecting me to turn off the PS2 and find something for her to do.
hell my guy plays halo like theres no tomarrow. after endless nights of being bored i decided if you can't beat em, join em. and its actually alot of fun

8) The double standard.
Ohhh the double standard. I like how she'll go out with her friends and let a guy buy her shots, but I am expected to neglect every female when I go out. I like how she can dance with other guys while im expected to sit at the bar. I like how when she starts a convo with some guy it "being friendly" but when I start a convo with some girl its considered flirting. Some guy starts a convo with her its ok, hes just saying hi. Some girl starts a convo with me, shes trying to ***** herself on me. She lies to me and shes just being "cute" and wants to kiss and snuggle afterwards. I lie to her (which i never have) and Im a flithy bastard talk to whoever you want, do whatever you want, if the bitch touches you i will make sure its the last thing she touches. oh, and remember, your comming home with me tonight

9) Paranoid
If I call her and she doesn;t answer its ok, she'll call me back when she gets time. But if I don't answer when she calls me, she calls my dorm, then my parents, then my cell again, then drives 20 minutes in her pajamas to my work place to find me. She says she was "worried"worried only enters my mind after a couple of hours after i called and you haven't called back. but i still wouldn't freak out about it, you have a life that doesn't revolve around me 24/7

10) Untrusting

I like how she says she trusts me, but thinks I am totally helpless should a girl decide to ***** herself on me. [sarcasm] oh no a girl, i don't know what to do, oh well ill just do what she wants[/sarcasm]
i completely trust my guy. if you dont have trust what do you have? it's all the ****** out there that can't deal with the fact that he's with me that i dont trust.
Old 03-01-2005
In love with Darryl. Only 10 more days baby.. te amo

diana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to behold
hahaha thats funny. But luvmyvic you seem like the perfect girl for some 7thgen guys
Old 03-01-2005
Don't drink and post, you will end up hilarious.

Got Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by luvmy04vic
1) Lying, why do some women need to lie about EVERYTHING!?!? Maybe they think theyre being cute and clever, decieving theyre male partner. Im sorry to inform you but guys are smarter than you think. i don't lie to my boyfriedn. i have learned that anything even the smallest lie can come back to haunt you, so i just tell it like it is

i hate holding hands except when im at home or something, i need my space. so this issue isnt an issue with me

i do tend to have jealous streak, but i try to keep it under control. for instance my boyfriend and i volenteer with kids every wendsday. well there is this mom who has 3 kids and is a divorcee who was clearly hitting on my man. she was hanging on him and touching his arm and he was just trying to be nice. so i finally stepped in, grabbed his arm and said "hey honey can you help me over here for a second?" he was so happy to get away from her! that is a situation where if the chick crosses the line i will mark my teritory. but mainly i know hes mine and i dont need to reafirm it.

hmm.. maybe im wierd but i usually say something like "wow, so and so is really pretty in this movie" i have no problem saying a chick is hot. im not gay, but i will deffinatly tell you when i think a girl is pretty.

5)Attention *****, Always being there, if shes in an enviroment where shes not the center of attention she acts depressed and goes sit by herself waiting for you to come comfort her (ie giving her 100% of your attention) god forbid you continue to enjoy yourself cause your gonna get hell for it later. i have NEVER done this. i tend to blend right in with family and friends, although i do like attention

6) Trying to get between you and your friends: Ok she had her chance with my friends, and she managed to **** off each and everyone of them. So that means, if Im going out with the guys, she going somewhere else. If she does suck it up and come she'll pull the attention ***** ****. God forbid us guys sit around and talk about cars instead of her new hair cut. So in an attempt to occupy ALL of your time she'll pull the guilt trip whenever you say one of the guys are comming over. And then everytime your friends mess up she'll be quick to point out what bad friends they are, expecting me to drop em or something.
i've always been known as one of the guys. i like cars, football, beer and now my guy has gotten me into airsoft (like paintballing). he says i am the best of both worlds, all the great things he likes about his guy friends but with ***** and an ***.

7) Wants you to entertain her, Too many times ill be sitting in my dorm playing PS2 and she'll call ask what im doing, ill say nothing, just playin PS2. So she'll come over , sit around and then complain about being bored. Expecting me to turn off the PS2 and find something for her to do.
hell my guy plays halo like theres no tomarrow. after endless nights of being bored i decided if you can't beat em, join em. and its actually alot of fun

8) The double standard.
Ohhh the double standard. I like how she'll go out with her friends and let a guy buy her shots, but I am expected to neglect every female when I go out. I like how she can dance with other guys while im expected to sit at the bar. I like how when she starts a convo with some guy it "being friendly" but when I start a convo with some girl its considered flirting. Some guy starts a convo with her its ok, hes just saying hi. Some girl starts a convo with me, shes trying to ***** herself on me. She lies to me and shes just being "cute" and wants to kiss and snuggle afterwards. I lie to her (which i never have) and Im a flithy bastard talk to whoever you want, do whatever you want, if the bitch touches you i will make sure its the last thing she touches. oh, and remember, your comming home with me tonight

9) Paranoid
If I call her and she doesn;t answer its ok, she'll call me back when she gets time. But if I don't answer when she calls me, she calls my dorm, then my parents, then my cell again, then drives 20 minutes in her pajamas to my work place to find me. She says she was "worried"worried only enters my mind after a couple of hours after i called and you haven't called back. but i still wouldn't freak out about it, you have a life that doesn't revolve around me 24/7

10) Untrusting

i completely trust my guy. if you dont have trust what do you have? it's all the ****** out there that can't deal with the fact that he's with me that i dont trust.
I love you
Old 03-01-2005

diana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to behold
hahahaha
Old 03-01-2005
Premium Member

runner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Diana
hahaha thats funny. But luvmyvic you seem like the perfect girl for some 7thgen guys
she sure as hell sounds like it the only part that i had an issues was when she said she was like one of the girls just with **** and ***, for me i like a girl to be girly at points and not more maionly then me, and i dont curse, burp or any other things like that hardly ever, so yea.. other then that perfect girl right there
Old 03-01-2005
Banned

luvmy04vic should not be trustedluvmy04vic should not be trustedluvmy04vic should not be trustedluvmy04vic should not be trustedluvmy04vic should not be trustedluvmy04vic should not be trustedluvmy04vic should not be trusted
Originally Posted by Got Boost???
I love you
lol.. sorry i'm already taken... but if that doesn't work out ill let you know
Old 03-01-2005
Banned

Originally Posted by runner1738
she sure as hell sounds like it the only part that i had an issues was when she said she was like one of the girls just with **** and ***, for me i like a girl to be girly at points and not more maionly then me, and i dont curse, burp or any other things like that hardly ever, so yea.. other then that perfect girl right there
oh i can be girly.. but i can also hang with the guys. it amazes my guy how well i can get along with both of them. i can't lie that i do love shopping and the mall, oh and SHOES!!! lol.. and right now i am looking up ball gowns for the navy ball... i'm all about the princess and glamor look with that. I just am not prissy and in your face about it...
Old 03-01-2005
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
Ok what I really really hate about my GF is when i give her a full load and she doesn't share it with the other girl in the room ...
Man im like Catherine
Sharing is Caring
Old 03-01-2005
Banned

^^^ i'm with cat.. i don't like to share
Old 03-01-2005
I went to prison a boy and came out a man with a sore ass!

QBoi is a glorious beacon of lightQBoi is a glorious beacon of lightQBoi is a glorious beacon of lightQBoi is a glorious beacon of lightQBoi is a glorious beacon of lightQBoi is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by _Viper_
Ok what I really really hate about my GF is when i give her a full load and she doesn't share it with the other girl in the room ...
Man im like Catherine
Sharing is Caring

You gotta tell her to share half of that laundry load. Makes it much easier on the washer/dryer.
Old 03-01-2005
Premium Member

^^^ i'm with cat.. i don't like to share
what girlfriend would?
Old 03-02-2005
Banned

Originally Posted by runner1738
what girlfriend would?
true... lol..
Old 03-02-2005
xam
snooty patooty partier

xam has a spectacular aura aboutxam has a spectacular aura aboutxam has a spectacular aura about
the thing i hate most about my gf is that she is non existant.
Old 03-02-2005
Banned

Originally Posted by xam
the thing i hate most about my gf is that she is non existant.

wow... yeah i can see where that might be a problem
Old 03-02-2005
xam
snooty patooty partier

xam has a spectacular aura aboutxam has a spectacular aura aboutxam has a spectacular aura about
damn u got alot of red rep bars. i will send u a green one.
Old 03-02-2005
xam
snooty patooty partier

eh i tried - You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to luvmy04vic again.
Old 03-02-2005
Holler!!!

Powershift is a name known to allPowershift is a name known to allPowershift is a name known to allPowershift is a name known to allPowershift is a name known to allPowershift is a name known to allPowershift is a name known to allPowershift is a name known to all
Lying, it what i hate the most also!!
Old 03-02-2005

Originally Posted by powershift
Lying, it what i hate the most also!!
foreal?? i hate that too!
Old 03-02-2005
xam
snooty patooty partier

hmmm i hate gf's that are in Hariisburg, PA and not at my house where they should be. cali is more beautiful and there in PA with another man that dont deserve her.
Old 03-02-2005
Still in the game...

scatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to behold
i would say what i hate about her, but the site might crash.
Old 03-02-2005
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
things i hate abotu my girlfriend..mm after last night im thinking everything.
Old 03-02-2005

Originally Posted by scatman
i would say what i hate about her, but the site might crash.
Old 03-02-2005
Banned

Originally Posted by xam
damn u got alot of red rep bars. i will send u a green one.

yeah, i tried to steal points from a buddy.. who knew it did that.. oh well.. i will get in the green one day
Old 03-02-2005
Banned

Originally Posted by exturbo6
things i hate abotu my girlfriend..mm after last night im thinking everything.
Old 03-02-2005
Still in the game...

scatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Diana

haha......lil sarcasm in my statement, i dont hate that much about her, just the insecure, jealous, nagging part.
Old 03-02-2005
I'm The Ballz Of 7th Gen

MishBallzEM2 is an unknown quantity at this point
^ hahahahaha
Old 03-02-2005
Still in the game...

Originally Posted by MishBallzEM2
^ hahahahaha
Old 03-02-2005
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
i wish i could explain who it would take up too much of this thing...i think when it comes down to it girl are ****in crazy...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Things you hate about your girlfriend

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.