Off Topic "If you don't like your job, you don't strike. You just go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way."

Things you hate about your girlfriend

Old 07-25-2004
SiG
Registered!!

SiG will become famous soon enoughSiG will become famous soon enough
LOL LMAO man that **** put me on the floor! very well articulated man!lol
Old 07-25-2004
Diamond Member

Free2Rhyme26 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Got Boost???
I just got a PM from daydreamer In it I covered alot of info that I don't care to repeat for everyone of the guy bashing women on this forum so here's here message and my response.

I only wish love was simple enough to be resolved with simple solutions. But its not, I can't describe my feelings or emotions that I have for this girl. I can only attempt to put them in words and hope that the people reading them will have a chance at understanding what I mean

I have sat down and talked to her about this kinda stuff, but like I said. She'll acknowledge the things I don't like that she does. And she'll lay off it for a little while only to start it up again.

An example would be the jealousy thing. I know everyone gets jealous but god damn most people know when to keep it to themselves. Not too long ago she'd inform me in a "concerned" voice when ANY girl would look at me. I could be telling a story and she'd interupt me to tell me that "The ***** in the blue **** is eye humping me" or "The skank in the red is starring at me" After hearing this crap every 2 minutes of each passing day I sat her down and told her "I don't care if a girl looks at me, the only 2 people that should matter in this relationship are you and me. Don't worry about the skank in the red or the ***** in the blue. I am not going to leave you for them" She admitted she was wrong and she quit for a few days. Then she'd start back up with it as if our little convo never happened.

So your idea that I'd rather talk **** about her on the net rather than talk to her face to face, is quite inaccurate.

Theres alot of things she does that make me feel like the luckiest man in the world. So your wrong in thinking that I hate EVERYTHING she does. I just wish she'd go up sometimes and see things from my point of view. I just get frustrated at how she'll do the sweetest things one day and then be totally inconsiderate the next day.

Thats true to a certain extent. Take a female rape victim for example. Some go on to live normal lives then some go on to despise men and would take an act of god for them to trust a man again. Some girls have been hurt buy guys in the past. Some guys have been hurt by girls in the past. However while most would give the next guy or girl a second chance. Some still are mistrusting of theyre partner regardless of the amount of affection or trust theyre partner shows for them.

I have proven myself countless times, I have turned down countless girls I could have easily taken home with me. I have done everything I can and yet she still is insecure about the relationship. What do you expect me to do??? Spend every free minute of the day calling her and comforting her??? I am who I am, I am a laid back average looking car loving kinda guy. I am not a sexy romantic super sedective male supermodel off of a sitcom. Thus I will not pretend to be. I am willing to change my actions but not my personality to please her. If she can't accept me for who I am, then that is her problem, not mine.

Ever heard of venting??? Sometimes it just feels good to get something off your chest. Like I said I've tried talking to her but to no success. I am tired and frustrated of putting up with childish actions of "adults". I am tired of people, uneducated about the situation, telling me its MY responsibility to bow to her every command. That it is my job to MAKE her feel secure. Hey newflash, some peopl male and female are insecure no matter WHAT theyre partner does. It is not that the partner is being unaffectionate or what not. Its cause the male or female has a physocological (sp?) problem that prevents them from being comfortable about theyre relationship

If you think im a jackass, thats cool. You are judging someone knowing only .001% of the whole story. Good for you.
that's a friggin essay
Old 07-25-2004
Don't drink and post, you will end up hilarious.

Got Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant future
>: ]
Old 07-26-2004
Diamond Member

>: ]
props just the same big homie
Old 07-26-2004

Got Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant future
werd!
Old 07-26-2004
Registered!!

monkey has a spectacular aura aboutmonkey has a spectacular aura about
Wow, GotBoost, you must really hate your girl if you're calling her a bitch and an attention ***** to all these people.

Yes, a lot of us act in similar ways in different amounts. But wow, if my boyfriend ever wrote things like that about me, or said them, I would be really hurt. It's not even the complaints themselves, it's the way you're addressing her.

But whatever, she annoys you and you can vent if you want.

Sorry we're so horrible, guys. But you're not all that great either.
Old 07-26-2004
Registered!!

PrimeDynasty is an unknown quantity at this point
man i agree with what gotboost is saying and I agree with the other guys and sadly i agree with monkey, guys can be dicks too. I have seen guys who do the same attention ***** routine but it usually involves them hanging all over their girl which couldn't look more pathetic.

but I can't stand the jealousy thing. my girl, if you want to call her that, gets so damn jealous of every girl I hang out with and most of my friends are girls. Why is the idea of a guy having a friend who is a girl and doesn't want to sleep with her all the time so hard to get?

great post
Old 07-26-2004
Diamond Member

Originally Posted by monkey
Sorry we're so horrible, guys. But you're not all that great either.
grls are not horrible. i love everyhting about grls. the shapes...the smells....the way they walk....*drool*...and every1knows that grls are better than guys anyways.
Old 07-26-2004
Registered!!

monkey has a spectacular aura aboutmonkey has a spectacular aura about
^ true, true

oh, as for that thing about when guys come around the girl gets all over you to show you're hers....are you sure you don't do it back to her? i mean if you don't, that's great. my boyfriend does it to me...it's not too overdone but I know he's doing it. and it doesn't bother me - if anything i'm proud to show off that i'm with him, and he's the same way about me. it's not really that annoying to me, but i can see how it would bother others.
Old 07-26-2004
Diamond Member

Originally Posted by PrimeDynasty
Why is the idea of a guy having a friend who is a girl and doesn't want to sleep with her all the time so hard to get?
yea i have lots of friends who are grls and all my boys are always askin me if i've hit it yet cuz i'll practially spend the night at their houes sumtimes, and their parents all know me and it's all so chill, but every1 still thiks i have sex with em all the time.
Old 02-01-2005
Registered!!

pbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant future
5)Attention *****, Always being there, if shes in an enviroment where shes not the center of attention she acts depressed and goes sit by herself waiting for you to come comfort her (ie giving her 100% of your attention) god forbid you continue to enjoy yourself cause your gonna get hell for it later.

Example, My parents aren't too fond of her cause they see shes a childish attention ***** sometimes. But they are willing to talk to her like a normal person. So whenever my entire family isn't focused on her, she'll go off by herself and sit at a table.

Hey guess what, my dad (like the rest of my family) has better things to do like, watch CNN than devote theyre time to entertaining you.

8) The double standard.
Ohhh the double standard. I like how she'll go out with her friends and let a guy buy her shots, but I am expected to neglect every female when I go out. I like how she can dance with other guys while im expected to sit at the bar. I like how when she starts a convo with some guy it "being friendly" but when I start a convo with some girl its considered flirting. Some guy starts a convo with her its ok, hes just saying hi. Some girl starts a convo with me, shes trying to ***** herself on me. She lies to me and shes just being "cute" and wants to kiss and snuggle afterwards. I lie to her (which i never have) and Im a flithy bastard

10) Untrusting

I like how she says she trusts me, but thinks I am totally helpless should a girl decide to ***** herself on me. [sarcasm] oh no a girl, i don't know what to do, oh well ill just do what she wants[/sarcasm]
HAHA...ok, YES! #5 is DEAD ON! my family is ukrainian, so whenever theres a family event everyone speaks russian. my ex came to 1 or 2 of these events in the course of a year and 3 month relationship. the first time she got pissed at me because no one asked questions about her at my cousin's b-day party at my cousin's house. im like, WTF do you think? if we were at my house maybe people would talk to you more, but this isnt even my event. at the beginning of the whole thing i was making sure she was cool and taking care of her until i thought she was confortable w/ the people and conversations started popping up. then i started catching up w/ my cousins cause i dont really see them outside of such events. we get back to my house and the whole night she was bitching at me because i supposedly left her by herself. after that she pretty much bailed on every singe family event, including the family thing we did for my b-day. i didnt make a huge deal out of it, but thats just not cool at all.

the double standard and distrust thing kind of went hand in hand also. i was expected to feel ok about her going to get coffee or dinner at his house with some guy friend (who happens to be her b/f now... THATS a whole other story)...but she made a whole production when i went to the M-A meet in washington DC and crashed at a good friends house, who happened to be a girl i had a crush on in college. maybe she had reason to feel like that, but nothing happened and this was waaaaaaaaaaaay after my friend and i talked through everything and i realized that shes not for me. anyway, the double standard pissed me off.

the other thing that really pissed me off was how we ALWAYS hung out with her friends, but whenever we made plans to go out w/ my friends she always came up with some excuse or got REALLY moody right before we met up w/ everyone. total mood killer. i mean every time. i had to explain to my best friend and his fiance why we couldnt meet them after new year for dinner when i made reservations at a nice restaurant because my g/f was "not feeling well".

i can tell you this for a fact, never again. NOW i know what too look for, and if any of these signs come up again the girl gets the boot immediately!
Old 02-01-2005
Go Team Venture!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

againifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of light
Old 02-01-2005

damn right!!!!
Old 02-01-2005
Registered!!

Tipsy_AA has a little shameless behaviour in the past
when its her time of the month....she gets REALLLYYYYYYYYYYY crazily bitchy
Old 02-01-2005
Registered!!

injencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of light
everyone stares at her when we go out!!!.... which i guess isnt a bad thing since shes beautiful!!!

Injen
Old 02-01-2005

what you talking bout Willis?
Old 02-01-2005
Registered!!

gurlyspeeddemon has a spectacular aura aboutgurlyspeeddemon has a spectacular aura aboutgurlyspeeddemon has a spectacular aura about
and you guys wonder why we don't like you....
Old 02-01-2005
.................................................. ..................

SIinthesky will become famous soon enoughSIinthesky will become famous soon enough
I hate how every girlfriend that Im with says that Im too good for them. Damnit let me be the one to decide that!!!!!
Old 02-01-2005
Registered!!

pbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by GurlySpeedDemon
and you guys wonder why we don't like you....
im still wondering....
Old 02-01-2005
Boobies are my friend!

street300zx is an unknown quantity at this point
Spencer Aka GotBoost just break up with her already and then we can gon get **** faced like before evil came around. Drinkin
Old 02-01-2005
/////ALPINE

thom has a spectacular aura aboutthom has a spectacular aura about
ask too many questions in one area
ask too many times of same questions
gets mad when she sees me doing anything involving another girl (#'s, talking blah blah)
always being a c**k ****
talks too loud at inapproriate times
Old 02-01-2005
Registered!!

gurlyspeeddemon has a spectacular aura aboutgurlyspeeddemon has a spectacular aura aboutgurlyspeeddemon has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by PbFoot
im still wondering....
well you are an exception....I like you
Old 02-01-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by thom
ask too many questions in one area
ask too many times of same questions
gets mad when she sees me doing anything involving another girl (#'s, talking blah blah)
always being a c**k ****
talks too loud at inapproriate times
im def not a **** tease....I want sex more than he does
Old 02-01-2005
spoiledsteph

Originally Posted by GurlySpeedDemon
im def not a **** tease....I want sex more than he does
WERD!!! me too!! i get denied repeatedly cuz i want it again. BUt nooo!!! He doesn't want to. Seriously, too much of that can give a girl a complex!!

Old 02-02-2005
OMNES AD UNUM

jttegx has a spectacular aura aboutjttegx has a spectacular aura about
^well, im probably one of those he's. doing the same routine every other day isnt just as great as the first time though. id say its sort of like eating the exact same meal at the resturant. or listening to the same song over n over n over. eventally, it'll get repetitive/boring/lame/etc.
Old 02-02-2005
Freedom costs a Buck o'Five

88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute
Damn Boost!!!

You hit the nail on the head like... a gazillion times over.

I need to live with you and you can be the sensei of women. Ha
Old 02-02-2005

I do what I can
Old 02-02-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by jttegx
^well, im probably one of those he's. doing the same routine every other day isnt just as great as the first time though. id say its sort of like eating the exact same meal at the resturant. or listening to the same song over n over n over. eventally, it'll get repetitive/boring/lame/etc.
well I only see my bf like once a week or once every two weeks so when I do see him and its not "that time of the month" I like to make up for all the times that we didnt get to have sex
he says I'm addicted...I tell him I can't help it...it is just soo good
Old 03-01-2005
Still in the game...

scatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to behold
i feel you man
Old 03-01-2005
Registered!!

someguy is an unknown quantity at this point
got boost tells the truth. i started noticing those little things after someone pointed them out. But what really gets me all around is lieing.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Things you hate about your girlfriend

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.