Off Topic "If you don't like your job, you don't strike. You just go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way."

Things you hate about your girlfriend

Old 07-23-2004
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills

Jollysid is just really niceJollysid is just really niceJollysid is just really niceJollysid is just really niceJollysid is just really nice
Originally Posted by HondaSales
^^^reminds of that line from Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back..."don't pull your d*ck out until she asks, or until she's sleepin."
Of course there's always the line from comedian Jim Norton(Tough Crowd), "It's not rape if she blinks twice for yes".
Old 07-23-2004
JX6
Redline Adrenaline VP

JX6 has a spectacular aura aboutJX6 has a spectacular aura about
This is my first time successfully changing the subject of a thread from what you hate about your gf to sex with your sleeping gf.
Old 07-23-2004
Registered!!

IRace4Fun is an unknown quantity at this point
that was some funny ****.
Old 07-23-2004
Registered!!

trance4mer is an unknown quantity at this point
lol. that was good. and yeah it is like that. dunno but i didnt give her the attention she wanted (my ex gf) and she found all these excuses to break up with me. she went out with other guys sayin it was just to get out and go sumwhere.. then she lied about ever goin with that guy (her friend) all these lies... then the truth (not from her but from the guy) i confronted him. and he told me the truth. i was pissed and heart broken, but before i could tell her anythin she breaks up with me and when i try and tell her.. she doesnt want to hear anythin and just hangs up. but yeah i have to listen to all her whoring, but she doesnt have to listen to mine. but fvk that!!! i havnt talked to her ever since. and i miss her like hell
Old 07-23-2004
Registered!!

but now i got a new one. and im still gettin over my ex. this new one is helping. feel kinda bad but i know that once im fully over my ex then ill be nice a dandy again give my new one (claire) my all. she knows about it. we have talked about it lots of times. she understands and i guess thats what makes her so attracting...
Old 07-23-2004
Registered!!

i dont think attractin is the right werd. but i couldnt find another one..
Old 07-23-2004
Registered!!

special is the word!!!
Old 07-23-2004
Jam out with your clam out.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

abmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questioned
LMAO that is so true. the holding hands one is probally the most common and annoying on.
Old 07-23-2004
Nobody's Bitch...!

GreenKermet_Si has a spectacular aura aboutGreenKermet_Si has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by shmik1
it's hard to explain and for girls its hard to understand, of course if a guy didnt think his gf was beautiful he wouldn't be with her, but you cant possibly think you(gf's point of view) or your girl is the most beautiful in the world, she was, she'd b a model atleast or better.. so obviously when you say around ur gf that another girl is pretty or wutever or u watch a movie and see a girl naked and of course she looks good, doesnt mean you dont have feelings for ur gf and dont find her attractive, there is always somone who looks better, this is too hard to explain and obviously too hard for some girls to understand.. had this sotra problem w/ my ex..

I think I love you so much for that reply! It makes alot of sense. Thanks!
Old 07-23-2004
Registered!!

hmmm interesting...
Old 07-23-2004
Protected from the BMM.

SexyTurboCiv is an unknown quantity at this point
I usually only wanna hold hands when i wear heels so i dont crack my ankle and fall. LOL. And, of course when Im drunk, which also helps to steady the walk so I dont fall and break my neck. Any other time, its too hot, and I dont really care about hand holding. The better thing to do if a chic is staring him down is to smack his *** or grab his thigh right next to the junk. That usually diverts the attention from the other female.

BTW dude, you probably should just get it over with and break it off. Why waste anymore of either of your time. She wont change, itll always be the same, thats who she is. And besides, shes 19, which is gonna take her atleast 3 more years probably to grow up with the lying and all that other crap. if you keep saying - one more time and shes gone - then shes probably already had about three "one more times", ya know what i mean?

And im sorry, but you calling her a bitch and ***** and attention ***** - thats definately not cool man. its obvious you dont like her if you can call her all that **** without any thought. If you consider yoursef in love with her, then you got some fu*ked up ideas about love man. Its best you take your sh*t and go. You move on and let her be with someone that actually deserves her and respects her, cause you sure dont. I would feel pretty shitty if I knew my fiance talked like that about me - but the difference is - HE NEVER WOULD.

Those are my two cents - take it or leave it.

BTW - theres two sides to every story.
Old 07-23-2004
Diamond Member

Free2Rhyme26 is an unknown quantity at this point
too much to read. sry pal. grls are crazy
Old 07-23-2004
I close my eyes, what a beautiful sight. Sleeping to dream about you.

daydreamer is a glorious beacon of lightdaydreamer is a glorious beacon of lightdaydreamer is a glorious beacon of lightdaydreamer is a glorious beacon of lightdaydreamer is a glorious beacon of lightdaydreamer is a glorious beacon of light
1) Lying, why do some women need to lie about EVERYTHING!?!?

and what about men...they lie about EVERYTHING too...that's why i had to get rid of some

2) Holding Hands

so why don't you want to hold hands with her...you in an intimate relationship with her...i mean you don't have to hold her hand all the time, but i bet she would feel more confidant about your relationship if once in a while you took her hand and just smiled at her

3) Jealousy

hate to break it to you...everyone gets jealous...i'm jealous right now since my bf is 7 hours away from me and his ex, whom he is still friends with, is 5 minutes from him...

4) Staring

look...when you stare at some other chickie...do you think your girl is afraid you would rather have that other girl...in movies thats ok...i don't really care if he thinks cameron diaz is hot...he doesn't have a chance with her...but when its some other girl at the party or some place else...it might make her feel bad when your jaw hits the ground and your tongue rolls out onto the floor (cartoon smilie) looking at some other chickie

7) Wants you to entertain her, Too many times ill be sitting in my dorm playing PS2 and she'll call ask what im doing, ill say nothing, just playin PS2. So she'll come over , sit around and then complain about being bored. Expecting me to turn off the PS2 and find something for her to do

hell...i would complain too if i came over to spend time and he ignored me playing a game...i didn't come over to watch you play a game

8) The double standard.
Ohhh the double standard. I like how she'll go out with her friends and let a guy buy her shots, but I am expected to neglect every female when I go out. I like how she can dance with other guys while im expected to sit at the bar. I like how when she starts a convo with some guy it "being friendly" but when I start a convo with some girl its considered flirting. Some guy starts a convo with her its ok, hes just saying hi. Some girl starts a convo with me, shes trying to ***** herself on me. She lies to me and shes just being "cute" and wants to kiss and snuggle afterwards. I lie to her (which i never have) and Im a flithy bastard

ok...guy buy her shots...hell...free drinks...why not...ever consider going to the dance floor with her instead of sitting at the bar...easy way for other guys not to dance with her...and it seems to me she is trying to make you jealous because she may not feel that she is important to you if you don't get jealous...a little jealousy is a way to show you care...

ok...now i agree with ya on the other stuff...kinda crazy to me...but why are you with her if you hate that much about her...personally i think she should dump you calling her a bitch, *****, and stupid...my bf wouldn't dare call me that because he thinks highly of me...which is why he asked me to be his gf...maybe you should break it off...
Old 07-23-2004
Registered!!

hmmm....good point
Old 07-23-2004
Escaped Convict

CapYoda has a spectacular aura aboutCapYoda has a spectacular aura about
ah.. 5-10 years later, u look back at these kind of things and we'll all probably just giggle.
Old 07-23-2004
Don't drink and post, you will end up hilarious.

Got Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant future
God damn, when I wrote that post I had just fingured out that the lying continues thus i was very angry. I do not normally call her a bitch ***** etc etc.

and what about men...they lie about EVERYTHING too...that's why i had to get rid of some
But about every little thing??? There are some things that it just doesn;t make sense to lie about, things so insignificant it just doesn't make any sense.

so why don't you want to hold hands with her
Did you even read my entire post??? Im assuming not

Like I said in my ORGINAL post, I have no problem holding hands , but in the situations listed in the ORGINAL post I would rather not be holding hands. I do not need her atteched to me everywhere we go.

hate to break it to you...everyone gets jealous...i'm jealous right now since my bf is 7 hours away from me and his ex, whom he is still friends with, is 5 minutes from him...
This girl is so insecure its not even funny. I can understand her getting jealous if a supermodel walked into the room. But no, any random girl walks into the room and BAM im catching **** about how she's looking at me, blah blah blah.

look...when you stare at some other chickie...do you think your girl is afraid you would rather have that other girl...in movies thats ok...i don't really care if he thinks cameron diaz is hot...he doesn't have a chance with her...but when its some other girl at the party or some place else...it might make her feel bad when your jaw hits the ground and your tongue rolls out onto the floor (cartoon smilie) looking at some other chickie
This certain situation pertains ONLY to movies. I DO NOT look at other girls because I know how that would make her feel.

hell...i would complain too if i came over to spend time and he ignored me playing a game...i didn't come over to watch you play a game
Congrats your an atttention *****!!!!

1) No one asked her/you to come over, you did so at your own discression

2) Any girl that expects a guy to drop everything he's doing simply because she enters the room is an attention *****.

ok...guy buy her shots...hell...free drinks...why not...ever consider going to the dance floor with her instead of sitting at the bar...easy way for other guys not to dance with her...and it seems to me she is trying to make you jealous because she may not feel that she is important to you if you don't get jealous...a little jealousy is a way to show you care..
reading > you

Ok guy buys her shots, its okay
Girl buys me shots and Im in a world of ****, for flirting

Ok guy goes dances with girl, its okay
Girl and me go dance, and im screwed because Im "cheating"

Understand it now???

I believe that if two people make the same decesion they should get the same result

OK shes has my attention for about 12 hours a day when Im not working, what more can I do!?!? If she wants even more attentions then Im sorry Ive done all that I can.

And to however said something about letting her know I will be faithfull

Yeah, Ive done that, over and over and over. I thought that maybe one day she would trust me but nope. I have proven my devotion to her countless times. When the truth is that shes been the one that messes up. She's the one that got drunk and told my best friend "I wish you lived closer cause your much more attractive than Spencer(Me)" Things like that, that would make people loose all trust in theyre girlfriend, but do I? No I countinue to trust her even to this day. I have done nothing to warrant any mis trust from her but thats all that I recieve. The people that know me and her say that It should be the other way around, she shoulkd be proving herself to me to make up for her fu(k ups and I should be the one thats untrusting.
Old 07-23-2004
Diamond Member

Originally Posted by CapYoda
ah.. 5-10 years later, u look back at these kind of things and we'll all probably just giggle.
hopefully i'll be married by that time.

ha!

not!!!!!
Old 07-23-2004
I close my eyes, what a beautiful sight. Sleeping to dream about you.

daydreamer is a glorious beacon of lightdaydreamer is a glorious beacon of lightdaydreamer is a glorious beacon of lightdaydreamer is a glorious beacon of lightdaydreamer is a glorious beacon of lightdaydreamer is a glorious beacon of light
dude...i was trying to give you some advice...i wasn't ranting on you...and yes i did read...about the shot thing why not...it can go both ways...

yes men lie about little things too...you are not perfect either...obviously you didn't read all of my post before replying or you decide to edit some out in your favor...hold hands...i didn't say all the time...i agree with you on that...too much is too much...but doing little things like the example i gave will show you care...yea the girl is insecure about your relationship...then it is your job to make her feel secure about it...frankly when i go over to my bf...we decide if it is a good time and if we want to be together...so no...not attention *****...and you never said if she came over on her own or if you said she could...so you left me to assume that you said she could since she did come over...ooo...reading over me...i'm so ashamed...and my point about the dance thing...i may have not made it clear...it happens sometimes where i get ahead of myself and assume the reader knows...when you let a guy dance with the girl...shows you don't care (how girl perceives it)...when you dance with another girl...the girl is going to perceive that you rather be with that girl...and you must of not read the part WHERE I AGREED WITH YOU!! i was saying that if you feel this way you should break up with her...think about it...you save yourself the heartbreak...get rid of what you call an attention ***** and a stupid bitch...but if you love her then you sit her down and work it out not bash your girlfriend on the internet...understand what i'm saying?? hey i was only trying to help you see a possibility of whats going on in her mind...but you obviously think me as an internet enemy...or trying to make me one...debating about something with me is one thing...but you sir are just trying to pick a fight with me when i only tried to help you...
Old 07-23-2004
Registered!!

i would always want to dance with my ex. and i wouldnt like it for her to dance with other guys. maybe i was too strict on that. but i would always want to dance would her. if she was sittin down it was cuz she wanted too... but yeah...
Old 07-23-2004
Registered!!

cdmx will become famous soon enoughcdmx will become famous soon enough
hahaha shave your head with me "Got Boost???"
http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=165174
Old 07-24-2004

Got Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant future
yea the girl is insecure about your relationship...then it is your job to make her feel secure about it
Why is it my responsibility?!? I have proven to her countless times (turn down girls at clubs, NOT start convos with other girls, NOT go dance with other girls)that Im not about to leave her. I have done countless things for her. And she is still insecure about our relationship. Still thinks its my duty to make her feel secure???

frankly when i go over to my bf...we decide if it is a good time and if we want to be together...so no...not attention *****
Thats understandable, but see she'll come over regardless of wether its a good time or a bad time. Sometimes I have absolutely nothing to do so Ill entertain myself by playing the PS2. She'll call and ask if Im doing anything, Ill say nope just playin PS2, so she'll come over. Now she's comming over KNOWING that Im bored and have nothing to do. Does she expect me to find some to entertain her? It is NOT my duty to make sure shes 100% happy every minute of the day

and my point about the dance thing...i may have not made it clear...it happens sometimes where i get ahead of myself and assume the reader knows...when you let a guy dance with the girl...shows you don't care (how girl perceives it)...when you dance with another girl...the girl is going to perceive that you rather be with that girl
Maybe I should have made my point more clear

When SHE goes out by herself she doesn't see any problem with dancing with other guys, she doesn;t see any problem with letting other guys hit on her and buy her drinks. HOWEVER when i go out bymyself she EXPECTS me to turn down any drinks from girls, ignore any girls that try to hit on me, and sit at the bar instead of dance.

When me and her DO go out everythings fine, we go we dance. I'd be damned if some guy tried to hit on her with me there.

but if you love her then you sit her down and work it out not bash your girlfriend on the internet
Ever heard of venting???
Old 07-24-2004
SuperMod a.k.a ~AMG~

AdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond repute
First off... for her being a bad liar!! Seriously if you get caught in a lie...give it up, don't try again!

Because she feels the need to lie to you, there's a huge problem in your relationship. (I know stating the obvious here.) If you want to be with her then you have to communicate!! I have found that I personally lack good communication skills when it comes to how I feel. Everytime I want to say something (and sometimes even do) I get things thrown back in my face that I really start to feel terrible about. My self esteem will lack and I will feel like I am wrong for having my own feelings. My feelings should mean as much to a s/o as they do to me. If I'm hurting it should go noticed and sympathized with.
ACK!!! Sorry, off of me and back on to you...
Please try to sit her down (if you want to be with her) tell her that the lies are pissing you off, you are giving her all you have to give, and that if she doesn't want you this way....welp, there's the door.

Communication, communication, communication!!!!!
Old 07-24-2004

you are giving her all you have to give
Thank You, finally a response (from a woman) thats not telling me that it is my "duty" to make her feel secure, comfortable, whatever, Blaming me for not caring or whatever those other girls said

Thanks
Old 07-24-2004
SuperMod a.k.a ~AMG~

AdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond repute
I'm older and understand that men are set in their ways and it's not our (womens) fault if we can't understand they are the way they are....
Old 07-24-2004
Diamond Member

Originally Posted by AdmireMyGr8ness
I'm older and understand that men are set in their ways and it's not our (womens) fault if we can't understand they are the way they are....
i'm too young for this thread.
Old 07-24-2004
SuperMod a.k.a ~AMG~

Originally Posted by Free2Rhyme26
i'm too young for this thread.
In comparison...I'm 29, so unless you have been around for 29 years, then maybe the answer is yes. You are pretty young to understand women IMO.
Old 07-24-2004
Diamond Member

Originally Posted by AdmireMyGr8ness
In comparison...I'm 29, so unless you have been around for 29 years, then maybe the answer is yes. You are pretty young to understand women IMO.
every1 knows that women are understood by no one
Old 07-24-2004
Registered!!

Hulkamaniac is on a distinguished road
Heh, she probably has a topic started in some other Forum on the web saying, "Things I hate about my Boyfriend"
Old 07-24-2004
Diamond Member

Originally Posted by Hulkamaniac
Heh, she probably has a topic started in some other Forum on the web saying, "Things I hate about my Boyfriend"
or "Things I Hate About 7thgencivic.com"
Old 07-25-2004

I just got a PM from daydreamer In it I covered alot of info that I don't care to repeat for everyone of the guy bashing women on this forum so here's here message and my response.

are you a ****ing moron?!? i told you to sit down and talk to her if you wanna be with her...i told you if you are annoyed by everything about her which your "rant" seems to make it out to be...break up with her...and making a relationship feel secure goes both ways...guy makes girl feel secure about the relationship, girl makes guy feel secure about the relationship...you seem secure about your relationship so that is why i was telling you to try to make her feel more secure about it...and frankly you were bashing her calling her an attention ***** and a bitch...you don't do that often...but you sure as hell do call her that on the internet to strangers...you really do know how to make yourself look like a jackass on the internet...you should be proud!!
I only wish love was simple enough to be resolved with simple solutions. But its not, I can't describe my feelings or emotions that I have for this girl. I can only attempt to put them in words and hope that the people reading them will have a chance at understanding what I mean

I have sat down and talked to her about this kinda stuff, but like I said. She'll acknowledge the things I don't like that she does. And she'll lay off it for a little while only to start it up again.

An example would be the jealousy thing. I know everyone gets jealous but god damn most people know when to keep it to themselves. Not too long ago she'd inform me in a "concerned" voice when ANY girl would look at me. I could be telling a story and she'd interupt me to tell me that "The ***** in the blue **** is eye humping me" or "The skank in the red is starring at me" After hearing this crap every 2 minutes of each passing day I sat her down and told her "I don't care if a girl looks at me, the only 2 people that should matter in this relationship are you and me. Don't worry about the skank in the red or the ***** in the blue. I am not going to leave you for them" She admitted she was wrong and she quit for a few days. Then she'd start back up with it as if our little convo never happened.

So your idea that I'd rather talk **** about her on the net rather than talk to her face to face, is quite inaccurate.

i told you if you are annoyed by everything about her which your "rant" seems to make it out to be
Theres alot of things she does that make me feel like the luckiest man in the world. So your wrong in thinking that I hate EVERYTHING she does. I just wish she'd go up sometimes and see things from my point of view. I just get frustrated at how she'll do the sweetest things one day and then be totally inconsiderate the next day.

and making a relationship feel secure goes both ways...guy makes girl feel secure about the relationship, girl makes guy feel secure about the relationship...you seem secure about your relationship so that is why i was telling you to try to make her feel more secure about it
Thats true to a certain extent. Take a female rape victim for example. Some go on to live normal lives then some go on to despise men and would take an act of god for them to trust a man again. Some girls have been hurt buy guys in the past. Some guys have been hurt by girls in the past. However while most would give the next guy or girl a second chance. Some still are mistrusting of theyre partner regardless of the amount of affection or trust theyre partner shows for them.

I have proven myself countless times, I have turned down countless girls I could have easily taken home with me. I have done everything I can and yet she still is insecure about the relationship. What do you expect me to do??? Spend every free minute of the day calling her and comforting her??? I am who I am, I am a laid back average looking car loving kinda guy. I am not a sexy romantic super sedective male supermodel off of a sitcom. Thus I will not pretend to be. I am willing to change my actions but not my personality to please her. If she can't accept me for who I am, then that is her problem, not mine.

and frankly you were bashing her calling her an attention ***** and a bitch...you don't do that often...but you sure as hell do call her that on the internet to strangers...you really do know how to make yourself look like a jackass on the internet...you should be proud!!
Ever heard of venting??? Sometimes it just feels good to get something off your chest. Like I said I've tried talking to her but to no success. I am tired and frustrated of putting up with childish actions of "adults". I am tired of people, uneducated about the situation, telling me its MY responsibility to bow to her every command. That it is my job to MAKE her feel secure. Hey newflash, some peopl male and female are insecure no matter WHAT theyre partner does. It is not that the partner is being unaffectionate or what not. Its cause the male or female has a physocological (sp?) problem that prevents them from being comfortable about theyre relationship

If you think im a jackass, thats cool. You are judging someone knowing only .001% of the whole story. Good for you.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Things you hate about your girlfriend

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.