Off Topic "If you don't like your job, you don't strike. You just go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way."

why.....asian+american=no...

Old 06-14-2004
I Queef > You

sKwiD is on a distinguished road
I see so many hot Asian girls with non-Asian guys... I hate it, especially if he's like the ugliest mug alive! I dunno what's worse, Asian girls who think they're White or Asian girls who think they're Black.
Old 06-14-2004
Registered!!

KimchiBoyTypeR is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by LilCivicGirlie
Maybe I'm wrong but most of the asian girls I've ever met are really snobby and materialistic...may be in just the way they were raised but...I guess that explains why I don't have more asian friends? (I'm asian)

I feel ya on that one. Most Asian girls in my area are that way and go for the guys with money. Prefferably white guys with money. So me an my asian friends say F-with that and go for the latino girls.Nothing I hate more than a shady asian girl or shady girl period.

On another note why do us Asian men like Latino women so much? I dont know why i do, but i just do!!! guess its in my blood
Old 06-16-2004
Nothing works better than a Chris except a Honda.

CivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by PlasmaGT
That's funny, I used to date this filipino girl who coudn't stand the traditional food her family would cook so her mother would give her money to go to burger king.
Why?!?!? Filipino food is my favorite... lol it's exactly what I was refering to! I also like Chinese and Japanese food but I'm Filipino so I love a good homecooked meal... That's the kinda girl I wouldn't like... Even if she were Filipina...