Off Topic "If you don't like your job, you don't strike. You just go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way."

why.....asian+american=no...

Old 02-10-2004
I close my eyes, what a beautiful sight. Sleeping to dream about you.

daydreamer is a glorious beacon of lightdaydreamer is a glorious beacon of lightdaydreamer is a glorious beacon of lightdaydreamer is a glorious beacon of lightdaydreamer is a glorious beacon of lightdaydreamer is a glorious beacon of light
Originally posted by Wanger
because theres an urban legend among asians that all non asian men are unfaithful.... don't yell at me though cause i'm only telling you how it is.

btw, i think it's stupid (me=asian guy) thus the "urban legend" part.
i never knew that...learned something new today
Old 02-10-2004
AB
Registered!!

AB is an unknown quantity at this point
all you white boys stick with your white women, hands off my future wife!
Old 02-10-2004
Look what i did..
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

ExZaCc has a spectacular aura aboutExZaCc has a spectacular aura about
Just my .02 cents.... i think if you are honest to the girl (wether she is Flip or not.) she will like you... as for the bitch who cant take a joke look some where else...

when i started dating my wife (shes philipina) i didnt lie to her and told her want i wanted.. after a long long time of just being my self and having a lot of good times we got married and have never been happier...

just my .02 cents
Old 02-10-2004
Nothing works better than a Chris except a Honda.

CivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of light
I asked a friend of mine why she won't go out with non-asian men and she said Americans have a 50% chance of getting divorced. That's why she likes Filipino men.

^^So that urban legend thing... isn't really false... I'm Asian too.
Old 02-10-2004
Registered!!

BoSS is an unknown quantity at this point
Asian girls.....Woooo Hoooooooo.....Me asian (Japanese/Taiwanese)...I was born in Canada but I'd still wouldnt date any other then asian...although hrmmmmm, sex with any race is A-OK with me......=)
Old 02-10-2004
Freedom costs a Buck o'Five

88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by BoSS
sex with any race is A-OK with me......=)

I agree to that!
Old 02-10-2004
YUL
Registered!!

YUL has a spectacular aura aboutYUL has a spectacular aura about
Yea...the non Asian guy being unfaithful thing is what I heard also..

My experience is that quite a few people of 'non Western European' origin I got to know think that honkies are lazy and dumb because we tend not to put as much importance in family and culture as they do in their communities....but they won't say that to your face.....
Old 02-10-2004
** yourinmyw0rld is my MASTER. so to bad guys!!!

Handsonme has a spectacular aura aboutHandsonme has a spectacular aura about
Are you sure that the the reason they give you why they choose not to date you is really true? (That it's because you're white?)
Perhaps they don't want to date you, because it's YOU.
Or they don't like you for other reasons, besides the fact that you're white? I am sure there are ones out there that prefer asian men only, but there are tons out there that will date interracially.
There are studies on it that show nowadays, asian females date out of their race at high percentages. I don't have the numbers on it to back it up right now, but it's true. I just took a class all about asian relationships on it last quarter.
Also, I'm an asian female, and I don't discriminate. I'm an equal opportunity employer when it comes to race. So what you said about "all asian girls" is not true.
It looks like everyone here is playing the race card. Also, posting ignorant beliefs isn't really going to help you get anywhere. I just skimmed through this thread and read all kinds of things "small *****," "stupid asian girls," and so on.
It's an ecological fallacy to base your beliefs about a whole population (ie all asian females or all latinas or all blah blahs) on the individuals that you've met.
Old 02-10-2004
I do a body good

IMURMILK is on a distinguished road
maybe most girls just think you are ugly, and atleast the asian girls have an excuse not to date you
Old 02-10-2004
Registered!!

halocivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Just my .02 cents. I think if you want to date an asian girl, you need to just take things a little slower then if your dating a white gril. That, and just like any other race you, just have to be yourself, and if they like you then they will like you if not, you'll be the freak or a friend.
I have dated almost all asian women, and I just find that I am able to communicate better with them. I don't know......asian girls are human too, they have needs and desires, either you appeal or not. Your probally just trying to hard, that will send any girl running.
***please don't be too harsh on me, but thats how this one particular white guy sees it****
Old 02-10-2004
ThE FaMiLy SeDaN

rijowysock will become famous soon enough
Originally posted by IMURMILK
maybe most girls just think you are ugly, and atleast the asian girls have an excuse not to date you
idk am i ygly. i ofte get told im really sweet nice and mature, and i normally date alot of "white" girls so thus why i thoiught why asian women becasue if i can get latino and white frequently why not asain

riley

Old 02-10-2004
Cat

Cat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to behold
Hmmm......what an interesting thread this is.

I'd just like to say as a female, I've had my trip around the rainbow in terms of dating guys. In school (elementary thru high school) I was always dating/going out with/attracted to black guys. I was probably only with 1 or 2 white guys. Then I started hanging around more hispanic people and found myself attracted to Latino's. I dated a few here and there. Nothing big. Never dated any Asian guys, though.

Then I met my fiancè, a good ol' white boy. Everybody always told me I'd marry a black guy and have pretty baby's with pretty hair. Whatever. lease:

I think experiencing other races is a good thing. Staying with the same "type" of people is boring! It doesn't give you a chance to learn new things. Sometimes I think it's unfair how parents can act toward their children when it comes to interracial dating. Holding your children back and imposing all these rules only makes them rebel more.
Old 02-10-2004
I do a body good

IMURMILK is on a distinguished road
Originally posted by rijowysock
idk am i ygly. i ofte get told im really sweet nice and mature, and i normally date alot of "white" girls so thus why i thoiught why asian women becasue if i can get latino and white frequently why not asain

riley

I was just fvckin wit u man
Old 02-11-2004
Registered!!

rckdrmr is on a distinguished road
case & point for rijowysock ------> http://www.asiacarrera.com

Last edited by rckdrmr; 02-11-2004 at 12:44 AM.
Old 02-11-2004
I <3 my Evo

75shot should not be trusted
ive dated a few asian girls. they know if you like them because of who they are....or because they're asian.

sounds like you have yellow fever dude. pretty ******* shallow.
Old 02-11-2004
I <3 my Evo

75shot should not be trusted
sex with any race is A-OK with me......=)
all chicks are the same color when the lights are out
Old 02-11-2004
Registered!!

Yakkolio is an unknown quantity at this point
usually parents, but some asian girls just like asian guys better
Old 02-11-2004
I close my eyes, what a beautiful sight. Sleeping to dream about you.

daydreamer is a glorious beacon of lightdaydreamer is a glorious beacon of lightdaydreamer is a glorious beacon of lightdaydreamer is a glorious beacon of lightdaydreamer is a glorious beacon of lightdaydreamer is a glorious beacon of light
parents need to stop telling who their kids can date...i mean yeah they may not like the person because of their race, but their kid sees somethin in the person and maybe happy being with them and the parents dont see that...thats my opinion about the parent subject since it was brought up at least twice...i already stated that some girls are more attracted to guys their own race...others are not...its all in the attraction they have
Old 02-11-2004
Registered!!

7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice
Originally posted by 75shot
all chicks are the same color when the lights are out
LOL reminds me of something my cousin once told me... "Pu$$ies don't have faces." omfg

no offense ladies. love me still.
Old 02-11-2004
Registered!!

rckdrmr is on a distinguished road
Originally posted by 7thGenerasianCivic
LOL reminds me of something my cousin once told me... "Pu$$ies don't have faces." omfg

no offense ladies. love me still.
or.... it's all pink in the inside.
Old 02-11-2004
Registered!!

Lucid484 is an unknown quantity at this point
some of em are red and crusty.

Old 02-11-2004
Registered!!

sjhahm is an unknown quantity at this point
rijowysock

it's not about looks you fruitcake. Asian women, or all women for that matter don't like any race of guys that like them "just because they're asian." Thats so ****ing stupid. Maybe you shouldn't make your asian fetish so apparent and maybe some twinkie will go out with you. yes twinkie.
Old 02-11-2004
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
Originally posted by sjhahm
rijowysock

it's not about looks you fruitcake. Asian women, or all women for that matter don't like any race of guys that like them "just because they're asian." Thats so ****ing stupid. Maybe you shouldn't make your asian fetish so apparent and maybe some twinkie will go out with you. yes twinkie.

hehehe. kinda funny kinda mean and kinda true.
Old 02-11-2004
Registered!!

kalm823 is an unknown quantity at this point
Curse of the Asian male
I can't believe this hasn't been posted yet
Old 02-11-2004
End Bringer

Voiceofid is an unknown quantity at this point
all my friends that are asian are dating, they are dating white people, guys and the girls

personally, i dont have a feel for asians, they get noisy and annoying once you get along with them. this chick tried to hook up with me started calling me everyday and text me, i can't get her away from me
Old 02-11-2004
HISPAnIC CAUSIn PAnIC

sadboy916 is an unknown quantity at this point
hahahaha good post got a laugh outa me.

i love being chicano the ladies dont have anything against us lol
Old 02-11-2004
HISPAnIC CAUSIn PAnIC

sadboy916 is an unknown quantity at this point
in my opinion asian girls can be cute but its not to often you see a FINE *** ASIAN CHICK. asians born in the states often have some fu(ked up morals like they want a RICH guy and they want to drive a fancy car and truth be told asian girls often act like ditsy white girls.
Old 02-11-2004
Registered!!

It all depends where you live. For me in Toronto and being asian, I find asian girls here go for only asian guys. I have a handfull if friends that'll look down at the asian girl if seen with a guy of another race. For me borned and rasied in Canada and in Toronto. I rememebr when I was in high school and people insult people by saying "your so white". I found it funny, but to no insult.....So, it all depends where you are located and your group of friends.....If you are an asian girl and hang around asian friends are you going to bring a white bf into the group?
Old 02-11-2004
Registered!!

Originally posted by sadboy916
in my opinion asian girls can be cute but its not to often you see a FINE *** ASIAN CHICK. asians born in the states often have some fu(ked up morals like they want a RICH guy and they want to drive a fancy car and truth be told asian girls often act like ditsy white girls.
I see ENUFF FINE *** ASIANS here in Toronto. You must be living somewhere off....
Old 02-11-2004
Freedom costs a Buck o'Five

88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute
I see ENUFF FINE *** ASIANS here in Toronto. You must be living somewhere off....
Same here in Houston

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: why.....asian+american=no...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.