Off Topic "If you don't like your job, you don't strike. You just go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way."

why.....asian+american=no...

Old 02-09-2004
I sure wish my car was newer

white2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of light
I'm white. I dated a filipino girl. She has filipino friends, and a lot of them only date white guys.
Old 02-09-2004
The dog told me to do it

Explosivo is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by cambo
it might work. what if she thinks your hot too. then hell..you got two hot people who like to look at each other and maybe do some other stuff with each other. that alone might be enough for some people.

try not to generalize.

I'll tell you what... it's a lot easier to make a relationship work with a hot girl than an ugly one...
Old 02-09-2004
JX6
Redline Adrenaline VP

JX6 has a spectacular aura aboutJX6 has a spectacular aura about
That's cool.
Elvis sucks.
Old 02-09-2004
I sure wish my car was newer

white2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of light
Me? Why do I suck?
Old 02-09-2004
Registered!!

Kloverz has a little shameless behaviour in the past
You know what lets trade then you intro me to your gurls and i intro you to my Asian gurls, I love white girls i think they fine *** hell, im tried of dateing Asian gurls, but some Asian gurls have that religion thing plus there parents will so no no to any than there race, Like for example, im Viet well im dating this Asian gurl shes is chinese well her family reconmend her marrying her race like chinese, but to date its all good act like im fina marrying any way.
Old 02-09-2004
Freedom costs a Buck o'Five

88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by white2K2EX
I'm white. I dated a filipino girl. She has filipino friends, and a lot of them only date white guys.
then that means you got quite a few of her friends to look out for if something ever happens to that one filipino girl you dated!
Old 02-09-2004
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

bluelight is an unknown quantity at this point
well that was entertaining for a well...back on subject...coming from an asian guy, it's all about how they were raised, and how their familes are. I kno a bunch of asian girls who won't date outside their race, and when i ask them why, they either have no answer or they say something about their parents...blah blah blah...i think it's all bs. and it goes for the guys too, i have guy friends who don't date outside their race, (or haven't dated at all, 21 yrs old...its sad i tell you, hhmmm...maybe that's why..), same answers from the guys side.

Last edited by bluelight; 02-09-2004 at 06:05 PM.
Old 02-09-2004
Premium Member

bluelight is an unknown quantity at this point
sorry for the double post...
Old 02-09-2004
Got Capitalization?

04civiclxguy is an unknown quantity at this point
i luv the ladies. but please saying whites sucks. thats kinda racists to me. btw im white. but im not the one playing the "Race" card.

Last edited by 04civiclxguy; 02-09-2004 at 06:48 PM.
Old 02-09-2004
Registered!!

sCoTtEh is an unknown quantity at this point
asian girls go for plenty of white guys, i see it all the time.

maybe its just you.....i'm jk. its probaballly just her and her beliefs on relationships
Old 02-09-2004
Registered!!

SedanDriver is an unknown quantity at this point
I like all women as long as they have their head on str8 "as in goals in life" and look good! Doesn't really matter as far as race as long as she repects herself and me.
Old 02-09-2004
I wish I was asian

cambo has a spectacular aura aboutcambo has a spectacular aura about
Originally posted by 04civiclxguy
i luv the ladies. but please saying whites sucks. thats kinda racists to me. btw im white. but im not the one playing the "Race" card.
please...the only ones saying that are the one who actually are white. Its not even being said in a bad way. learn to catch on the sarcasm.

and yes. you just did play the "race" card.
Old 02-09-2004
Registered!!

7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice
Cuz it's what Fly stated which I think it's BS. Cuz Asian chicks should do whatever they feel. Not only asians but everyone. No one should let their culture hold them back from love or whatnot.
Old 02-09-2004
Registered!!

7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice
Originally posted by sadboy916
WHATEVER latina's are the hottest women ever put on earth.
Latinas tend to get fat later on but banging when young. NO offense
Old 02-09-2004

Boosted2k2 should not be trustedBoosted2k2 should not be trusted
Originally posted by Explosivo
Dude, you have to learn to compromise... go for Hawaiian chicks... They're pretty much asian, almost always smokin hot and love lil white boys such as yourself.
^^True
Old 02-09-2004
Registered!!

XxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really nice
Originally posted by 7thGenerasianCivic
Latinas tend to get fat later on but banging when young. NO offense
**** yeah man! But the other day when I was working the fitting rooms a hot spanish woman with her friends tried a billion clothes on! She musta been 40 but she was bangin!!! Thick but very fit! and with her group they all looked mad young!! plus it's not like there isn't a mirror inside each booth, but they gotta step out and walk the runway and compare to eachother! Wasn't warm in the store but I was sweatin a storm!

it's so sexy when they can only speak a few words in english
Old 02-09-2004
YUL
Registered!!

YUL has a spectacular aura aboutYUL has a spectacular aura about
Yea...I love asian girls too....

There's just so many of them at www.actionjav.com

but anyway, I was seeing a few in the past and bottom line is it didn't work out 'cuz they still lived at home even though they were well into their 20's and had no intention of moving out. Phukk...it was like being back in high school.

Plus, they couldn't tell their folks about me 'cuz i was white and stuff...man I thought only whities were able to be racist....hell no...
Old 02-09-2004
Registered!!

Youthachak is an unknown quantity at this point
^^^^You should put a warning on that for people at work who might click on it, before they get fired!!! ha ha
Old 02-09-2004
Registered!!

spencerkam is an unknown quantity at this point
i've noticed that the hottest asians are into white guys...just from what i see at school
Old 02-09-2004
YUL
Registered!!

YUL has a spectacular aura aboutYUL has a spectacular aura about
Well...click on the softcore images...

what's weird is that you can look up girls by their blood types
Old 02-09-2004
Registered!!

sL3epy is an unknown quantity at this point
u know asian gurls these days....they go for white and black ppl...lol
Old 02-09-2004
Registered!!

ferio is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by cambo
thats probably becuase they were invaded by spain. A lot of filipino people i know are strongly christian and are quite religious. Also, a lot of the filipino people i know have spanish sounding last names. They've been more exposed to interracial relationships than other asian countries IMO. Thai people are probably the other most americanized asian country i can think of. If you ever goto a thai restaurant or a restaraunt in thailand itself, a lot of the times they have forks and spoons already out. Unlike other asian restauraunts where you have to ask for a fork or spoon...unless they are VERY americanized or target american people to come eat there (you know what i'm talking about), but then again...those places dont really cook asian cuisine, but cook more "asian-influenced" foods.
the philippines was invaded by spaniards.. the japanese then the americans.. they have english subjects from kindergarden to 12th grade(or 4th year high school)... you will see mcdonalds everywhere you go.. t.g.i.f, chilli's, even outback.. hehehe... i've never been to thailand before.. so i wouldn't know..

anyway, just to tease you.. go to a roman catholic church.. every fine asian girl you see there is probably filipina who grew up in the philippines(about age 18 and up).. and boy i tell ya.. you are good if you get her number... be careful though watch out for the brother or the dad(even if your asian/flip)...i'm just generalizing though...

anyway, i'm tired of filipinas.. i'm dating a spanish girl right now... i like it so far.. especially when she talks tagalog(filipino language)

if you want to learn more about dating not"americanized" filipinas pm me! hahahaha!
Old 02-09-2004
Registered!!

Freak is an unknown quantity at this point
It happens sometimes... Im a product of a Italian + Japanese parents. You just gotta find the right one.
Old 02-09-2004
I wish I was asian

wait...i always forget which religion the majority of filipinos believe in. what is it?
Old 02-09-2004
Registered!!

roman catholic.. they/we believe in jesus christ.. well at least most of them/us
Old 02-09-2004
Registered!!

btw, did you know that they still practice the no sex before marriage there? hehehe...
Old 02-09-2004
I wish I was asian

yea. my friend thinks he can do it here as well. i tell him he'll fail as motivation.
Old 02-10-2004
Premium Member

IronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond repute
*** nut
lol @ *** nut.
Old 02-10-2004
I close my eyes, what a beautiful sight. Sleeping to dream about you.

daydreamer is a glorious beacon of lightdaydreamer is a glorious beacon of lightdaydreamer is a glorious beacon of lightdaydreamer is a glorious beacon of lightdaydreamer is a glorious beacon of lightdaydreamer is a glorious beacon of light
ok...been reading the post and decided to finally put my .02 in...

girls are attracted to certain types of guys and vice versa...i know a white girl that only went out with black guys because she found them more attractive...its just the way people are...you can't make someone attracted to you even though you may really want them to...like the whole asian girl thing, they just prefer asian guys get over it.

i have an idea for you...just a suggestion you dont have to take it...how about talking to a mediocre looking girl, maybe you will find out something about her that will make you attracted to her.

and the american wedding thing "not jewish no wedding" thing...they still get married in the end...dunno why i put that in...but all well...
Old 02-10-2004
Registered!!

Wanger is an unknown quantity at this point
because theres an urban legend among asians that all non asian men are unfaithful.... don't yell at me though cause i'm only telling you how it is.

btw, i think it's stupid (me=asian guy) thus the "urban legend" part.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: why.....asian+american=no...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.