Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.

Sun Motorsports Ground Wires Found

Old 12-30-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RedDragon333 will become famous soon enough
Sun Motorsports Ground Wires Found

Click
found a good place for the Sun Motorsport Ground wires at a good price and additional colors if your interested, bout to buy a set and ill let you know how they hold up
Old 12-30-2002
Yes, it's an Acura EL

TeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to all
Not to be a downer, but I think that's a little steep just for copper wiring and ring terminals. I DIY'd mine for less than $50 Canadian, with noticable results.
Old 12-30-2002
Hail to the king baby

kjgracing will become famous soon enoughkjgracing will become famous soon enough
I got them for $45.00 US shipped.
Here are some copycats that should do the same.
Ground wires

P.S. I am selling my ECU for trade. I need a factory ECU.
can anyone help or want to trade theirs for mine? I got my
car in the 15.7's and am going to use N20 but it wont work with
my ECU.
let me know email me here
Old 12-30-2002
Registered!!

CivicPro01 is an unknown quantity at this point
how do you install ground wires??? sorry feel like a dumba$$ for asking. and can you do this yourself w/ ease? tahnks
Old 12-30-2002
Reppin Stage 7

XTREME2K2CIVIC will become famous soon enoughXTREME2K2CIVIC will become famous soon enough
Where exactly do these ground wires hook up to. I know the main one that goes to the battery and the other one that is in the front of the engine bay but what about the rest of them them.??? Just wondering if anyone can tell me or if they have pics of them installed on a 7th Gen. Thanks...
Old 12-30-2002
Life Begins > 6800rpms
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
I just got Aropspeed ground wires in red for 40 shipped to my door[IMG]i/expressions/demon.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-30-2002
Registered!!

[hr]Originally posted by: TeLLy
Not to be a downer, but I think that's a little steep just for copper wiring and ring terminals. I DIY'd mine for less than $50 Canadian, with noticable results.[hr]
its the same with any performace part. You spend a little less yea you get gains but spend the extra money and you get a better product(IMO). I was one that spent the extra cash and got an AEM CAI rather than the EBAY CAI its all in what you see as important you think its steep thats cool i respect that but i think its worth the money and ill spend it as well
Old 12-30-2002
Yes, it's an Acura EL

TeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to all
I see your point and agree to some extent. I think yours will definitely look prettier and cleaner, and who knows, maybe there is a bit more you will gain. Being ghetto as I am, I'm definitely satisfied with my mod though. It is probably one of the easiest and cheapest mods one can do. I found it really helped with the headlight dimming when I got my amp and sub put in. Took about an hour or so for me, but that's because my buddy and I had to move the car in the middle of it, had to reconnect the batt and forgot to disconnect afterwards. Blew the main batt fuse and had to speed off to the dealership in my buddy's ride to get a new one - I now carry a spare in my centre console just in case I lose my brain functions again. But really all you have to do is find each connection's power cable and replace it with a thicker one (remember, all copper). I now have 2AWG running about my engine bay from alt to batt, batt to ground, and engine block to ground. I also bought ring terminals and used those to connect points. By the by, I noticed that the engine block-chassis gronud is a little wimpy braided cable. I was suspicious because the part of the chassis where this was bolted was painted, and I know grounds are usually bare metal. My friend who helped me with both electronic install projects tested that point with his little voltmeter and found that it indeed needed to be stripped. I am trying to find the DIY I used to actually do the upgrade (loudsubz on torontocivics.com had one, but now the link is inactive).
Old 12-30-2002
Registered!!

dragoon is an unknown quantity at this point
some 4 gauge wire would do the same job, if not better, as this $45 set of ground wires
Old 12-31-2002
YS
Registered!!

YS is an unknown quantity at this point
any pic for the ground wires installed???
Old 12-31-2002
Premium Member

Bartkat is an unknown quantity at this point
I think the Aerospeed set is fine at $40 shipped. Or if you want you can go to JC Whitney and pay $119 for the same set.

kjgracing,

I just sent you an email.
Old 12-31-2002
Yes, it's an Acura EL

I hope RedDragon333 puts pix up when he gets his installed. I plan on snapping some shots of my setup when I get my CAI this week.
Old 12-31-2002
Registered!!

[hr]Originally posted by: TeLLy
I hope RedDragon333 puts pix up when he gets his installed. I plan on snapping some shots of my setup when I get my CAI this week.[hr]
Ill be happy to