EV2 FRONT WHO HAS IT??? ANYONE??? INFO PLEASE - Honda Civic Forum

Parts and Products
Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-20-2002   #1
Registered!!

ilv4nos is an unknown quantity at this point
EV2 FRONT WHO HAS IT??? ANYONE??? INFO PLEASE

What a wonderful day....yeah right, I am curious to know if anyone has the JT autostyle EV2 Front Bumper. For a couple reasons, oh about 2 months ago i decided to park my nice black civic under a POS chevy monte carlo, april 19th to be exact. Did $3700.00 damage, destroyed my carbon fiber hood, fenders, and stock bumper, killed the radiator headlights, the whole front end. Well i got some good news, the insurance said they would cover my hood. I thought hell yeah, then thought some more....i used the money from the insurance to by myself the EV2 front bumper instead of the carbon fiber hood along with Z3 fenders, projector headlights, wings west side skirts and rear, put it this way i hooked myself up. Now my point, I am still waiting on that freaking front end, they say that it doesn't become availuable till this friday this is like the 3rd time they said something was coming out and it hasn't. I am running out of patience, i have been waiting for like 2 months on that front end....it is all paid for....so does anyone have it, if so tell me how in the freaking hell you got it and where from. Thanks
ilv4nos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2002   #2
Registered!!

RedDragon333 will become famous soon enough
From what i have been searching i thought about that kit for a while and its not out yet anywhere and im not sure if anyone has it yet sorry
RedDragon333 is offline   Reply With Quote