Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.

big surprise from UPS today!

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mastercave is an unknown quantity at this point
big surprise from UPS today!

When I got home from work today I found 5 packages waiting for me from UPS!! First was my Injen CAI which I ordered from ptuning.com but recieved straight from the Injen warehouse. The second was my Kumosports Directshift conversion, third was the Revo technica short shifter from tornactive, fourth was my RSX shiftknob. Fifth was just a bunch of DVDs from amazon. I installed everything today and only finished around 9:30. The shiftknob feels great and not too flashy, great addition to the interior. The short shifter feel so cool also! The shifting is so short!!! I'm not so sure what the hell the bushings are doing under the shifting piece, but oh well...and finally, the CAI...OMG, I can feel the extra power when accelerating! It took me longer to install because I couldn't figure out how to connect the temp thing because I had left the adapter in my stock whatever. But after more thinking I figured it out and I feel very good after a few hours of work. Amazing how everything came on the same day!
Old 06-11-2002
Second Place is the First Loser

Hefe is a jewel in the roughHefe is a jewel in the roughHefe is a jewel in the rough
SWEET........
I bet you had the biggest hard-on
Old 06-11-2002
Registered!!

BlackSI is an unknown quantity at this point
Good job! bet you were excited
Old 06-11-2002
Registered!!

[hr]Originally posted by: Hefe
SWEET........
I bet you had the biggest hard-on[hr]
You betcha! I had to go to my room for an hour before I could start working on the car, hehe
Old 06-11-2002
Registered!!

SLeePeR012 is an unknown quantity at this point
Im jus suprised that 'OPPS' i mean 'UPS' didnt fug up on 5 packages.
Old 06-11-2002
Registered!!

CIVICMAN67 is an unknown quantity at this point
I always like it when s*%t works like that! I have a few things ordered myself due Wed.
Old 06-11-2002
Registered!!

netcbc is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]Originally posted by: Hefe
SWEET........
I bet you had the biggest hard-on[hr]

hah thats jokes, i put in the CAI myself, that wasn't fun

Old 06-11-2002
Registered!!

xxxhardcorexxx is an unknown quantity at this point
congrats on your new toys! i'm also suprised that UPS got an order that size right....they have issues with delivering even one....

JayGrl
Old 06-11-2002
Registered!!

LikeWEEEEEEEEEE is an unknown quantity at this point
[QUOTE]Quote
[hr]Originally posted by: mastercave
OMG, I can feel the extra power when accelerating![QUOTE]Quote
[hr]

you must be joking right? you can feel the extra 1 hp??

[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

its all in your head there buddy, nobody is that in tune with the feel of their car. trust me the sound gives you the impression.
Old 06-11-2002
Registered!!

BigHippo22 is an unknown quantity at this point
My parents are always real surprised when UPS comes to my house, cause I didn't tell them I was expecting mywheels and tires and a body kit, and they all came in the same week. It's great when UPS doesn't screw up!
Old 06-11-2002
Registered!!

2k1CivicNsc is an unknown quantity at this point
i think its funny when the ups man screws up and has a ton of boxes fall on them. seen it one time when they were delivering my wheels and strut bar and it was the funniest thing i have ever seen in my life. it wasnt my stuff falling on him so it was all good
Old 06-11-2002
Registered!!

TEKNIQ is an unknown quantity at this point
At least your weRe'nt like that one guy that was so excited he even took a picture of the ups truck pulling up..... [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG] [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG] [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG] [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG] [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG] [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG] [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 06-11-2002
Registered!!

kristy is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah I am expecting a few things this week as well, lower grill and kaminari wing. All I have to say is they better be extra careful with that wing, thats the last thing in the world i would wanna see fall outta the truck
HAHAHA Tekniq I remember that guy, that was a good laugh!
Old 06-12-2002
Registered!!

[hr]Originally posted by: kristy
yeah I am expecting a few things this week as well, lower grill and kaminari wing. All I have to say is they better be extra careful with that wing, thats the last thing in the world i would wanna see fall outta the truck
HAHAHA Tekniq I remember that guy, that was a good laugh![hr]
Make sure to get us some pics of that new Wing......[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]
Old 06-12-2002
Registered!!

NickDaMans02Civic is an unknown quantity at this point
WOW I think I just need to order some stuff LOL but wait I am broke thats right HAHA Plus my rims I can't get till after summer working. Oh well yeah taking photos of the UPS truck coming up wow that is one excited person.

Nick
Old 06-13-2002
Registered!!

MightyMouse is an unknown quantity at this point
On your shifter ****, what does it look like? I was wanting a RSX shift ****, I have seen one on hondawerx.com, but it the ball shape. I saw somewhere on here when I was looking though members rides, but it wasn't the ***** shape. The shape of the one I saw was somewhat like ours in civics, but it was silver, and more of joystick shape to it? Does anybody know where you can get one like this cheap. My girlfriend was going to pick one up for me, but she called to tell me that they were going to cost 65 bucks. Or have I confused everyone on what type of shift **** it is?? thanks
Old 06-13-2002
Registered!!

MightyMouse is an unknown quantity at this point
On your shifter ****, what does it look like? I was wanting a RSX shift ****, I have seen one on hondawerx.com, but it the ball shape. I saw somewhere on here when I was looking though members rides, but it wasn't the ***** shape. The shape of the one I saw was somewhat like ours in civics, but it was silver, and more of joystick shape to it? Does anybody know where you can get one like this cheap. My girlfriend was going to pick one up for me, but she called to tell me that they were going to cost 65 bucks. Or have I confused everyone on what type of shift **** it is?? thanks
Old 06-13-2002
Registered!!

02EXCoupeGuy is an unknown quantity at this point
Now just post pics of your ride, so we can all see the hard work you put into it.
Old 06-13-2002
Registered!!

DrJEKYLL007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Man, it has got to be really great to be able to just order parts and when you get them, just slap them right in like that. I get nervous about stuff and like to get it prof. installed. So I have to factor that into the overall costs. It sucks, wish I was more mech. inclined.
Old 06-13-2002
Registered!!

[hr]Originally posted by: MightyMouse
On your shifter ****, what does it look like? I was wanting a RSX shift ****, I have seen one on hondawerx.com, but it the ball shape. I saw somewhere on here when I was looking though members rides, but it wasn't the ***** shape. The shape of the one I saw was somewhat like ours in civics, but it was silver, and more of joystick shape to it? Does anybody know where you can get one like this cheap. My girlfriend was going to pick one up for me, but she called to tell me that they were going to cost 65 bucks. Or have I confused everyone on what type of shift **** it is?? thanks[hr]
I got the 5-speed RSX ****. It's pretty much shaped like our stock 5-speed, but it is shorter and sorta more rounded compared to the "balloon" shape we got. I ordered mine from acura-carland.com, the total came out to about $38, be sure to let them know you want the 5-speed.

[hr]Originally posted by: DrJEKYLL007
Man, it has got to be really great to be able to just order parts and when you get them, just slap them right in like that. I get nervous about stuff and like to get it prof. installed. So I have to factor that into the overall costs. It sucks, wish I was more mech. inclined.[hr]
I'm actually new to this whole car mod thing. I never took any interest in it until I got my own car. My brother who is a fanatic and has many ricer friends helped me with the installation. I pretty much read the instructions, watched, and watched and once in awhile stepped in when I see something. There's a special feeling after installing everything and taking it out for the first time like that. Next installation, catback...
Old 06-13-2002
Registered!!

[hr]Originally posted by: MightyMouse
On your shifter ****, what does it look like? I was wanting a RSX shift ****, I have seen one on hondawerx.com, but it the ball shape. I saw somewhere on here when I was looking though members rides, but it wasn't the ***** shape. The shape of the one I saw was somewhat like ours in civics, but it was silver, and more of joystick shape to it? Does anybody know where you can get one like this cheap. My girlfriend was going to pick one up for me, but she called to tell me that they were going to cost 65 bucks. Or have I confused everyone on what type of shift **** it is?? thanks[hr]

Check out this THREAD
Old 06-13-2002
2k1civic.com O. G.

AzNmiKex215 will become famous soon enoughAzNmiKex215 will become famous soon enough
christmas all over again.. joy to the world [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]

Old 06-13-2002
--< GripSpeed Member >--

iceman is an unknown quantity at this point
haha...congrats...i know how it feelz...finally got my progress springs in the mail..now im waitin for my cambers to be shipped to my house
Old 06-13-2002
Premium Member

Bartkat is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]Originally posted by: NickDaMans02Civic
WOW I think I just need to order some stuff LOL but wait I am broke thats right HAHA Plus my rims I can't get till after summer working. Oh well yeah taking photos of the UPS truck coming up wow that is one excited person.

Nick[hr]
Just get someone to send you some empty boxes. It's still so thrilling to see that UPS truck pull up. Besides, my UPS driver is a lady and she ain't all that bad a looking.