Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.

Sedan Mix match Kits

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HEBEGEBZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Sedan Mix match Kits

I have a black sedan and I am wondering, how well you guys and gals think an octane rear bumper and side skirts would look w/ a Tsunami Front bumper. Will it line up well? I like both kits, just not crazy about the front bumper of the octane, but I like the side skirts better than the Tsunami. Please help. And if by chance someone has the combo, please post pics.

Attachments:
[IMG]/forums/themes/orbitz/paperclip.gif[/IMG] honda024web.jpg.jpg (28 Kb)
Old 05-29-2002
The Fallen Angel . . .

Vizyun is an unknown quantity at this point
The Tsunami is pretty low, so is the octane, so the side skirts should match up fine with the Tsunami. However, you are aware that the octane is fiberglass, right? Careful over those bumps!
Old 05-29-2002
Search and Learn

civicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nice
i agree with vizyun you gotta aware that the octane is fiberglass .otherwise , it would match

Old 05-29-2002
Registered!!

FlexEX is an unknown quantity at this point
i dont mean to be an @$$, but you guys must be blind! the octane kit is way lower than the tsunami. it would look like sheit IMO[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG] Dude, you must have a vizyun problem![IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

but hey, its your ride and if you dont mind, its all good[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]
Old 05-29-2002
Registered!!

HEBEGEBZ is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't get it. What is the problem w/ having a poly front and fiberglass sides? Are you guys just trying to tell me that they break easier that polyu. If so, that is one reason I did not want a complete fiberglass front. Are the OEM bumpers fiberglass? If so, then why are people (including me) so worried about aftermaket fiberglass kits breaking. Do they break easier?
Old 05-29-2002
Registered!!

FlexEX is an unknown quantity at this point
fiberglass sucks unless your car is strictly for shows. if its your daily driver, definately go w/ poly. for less than $400 you can get the RS skirt kit @ autodynamic.com. if anything, get the side and rear skirts and then get the Tsunami from lip. I think that might look pretty good!

i had a fiberglass kit for a few months but after running over roadkill and letting a female drive my car, the kit was no longer it crumbled like paper mache