WHO HERE HAS KOSEI R1 RACING WHEELS? - Honda Civic Forum

Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-27-2002   #1  
Registered!!

Exbauer is an unknown quantity at this point
WHO HERE HAS KOSEI R1 RACING WHEELS?

I was thinking about getting a set in 17s and wanted to see who has them and feedback.

Thanks.

Attachments:
[IMG]/forums/themes/orbitz/paperclip.gif[/IMG] wheel4z.jpg (42 Kb)
Exbauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2002   #2  
Registered!!

2k1civicman is an unknown quantity at this point
I have the kosei racing senekas w/machine lip, mine are white but i love the way they look. i dont have pics yet sorry, but they will be up soon
2k1civicman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2002   #3  
Registered!!

1jazzyciv is an unknown quantity at this point
I don;t have them now but I had a set on my last civic. i found them to be a very strong, lightweigt wheel. I got them from tirerack with Yok AVS DB's - I like it quite but fun - it was a good combo. Easy to deal with. The center area got a bit dirty but in general they were easy to clean and in the darler grey didn't show much dirt. If you can get them at a good price I say go for it. If you are riding on stocks you will definetly feel/notice a difference - less unsprong weight means better response.

Good luck.

Jazzy
1jazzyciv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2002   #4  
Registered!!

crazydragon is an unknown quantity at this point
the pic is of the K1's, which I have the K1 raceing whites. I like mine, and I would buy them again.
crazydragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2002   #5  
Registered!!

Exbauer is an unknown quantity at this point
I found somebody selling a used set that are perfect and have some tread on the tires for $725 shipped. The rim alone goes for $169 at Tire Rack + shipping. So, I am not sure if this is such a good deal or not. If I just order rims alone they would cost me around $716 shipped. So, I would get tires that would last me around 5-10k for an extra $9. He is also throwing in Kyokugen lugs.

Good deal or not?
Exbauer is offline   Reply With Quote