Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.

hello, newbie needs injen cai

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mastercave is an unknown quantity at this point
hello, newbie needs injen cai

Hello, everyone, newbie/long-time lurker here! I drive a 02 silver EX coupe and I'm trying to find an injen rd cai, it's gonna be my first performance mod! I'm not too into cars but most of the guys I hang around with are, so I decided to try it out. Does anyone know where I can find the blue one for a good deal? I did do a search but most places only have the polished. And is there a diff between the injen cai and the rd cai? any help is appreciated.[IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG]
Old 05-27-2002
Registered!!

2cute is an unknown quantity at this point
As far as I know and what I got when I talked to the guys at Injen was they only make polished for the new intakes. You can get it powder coated blue later if you want. They don't do the colors because they no use a castiron piece they won't powder coat. So in other words buy the polished and go to a local shop and get it powder coated whatever color you want.
Old 05-27-2002
Registered!!

OmegaBlue2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Dumb question, but why does injen advertise on their msrp page that they have polised, blue ano. and red ano. available for a 01+ civic then if they dont supply it? I ordered mine last week and the sales person had asked me what color finish i wanted, and i asked them if they were mistaking the injen for an AEM and they said they were sure they were talking about the Injen race division CAI. i wanted polished anyways and red fittings (the standard injen setup) but they said i had the choice.
Old 05-27-2002
Registered!!

Zaskar2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
You can get the injen in colors now. correct me if i am wrong but the RD is the full CAI while the std is a just a short ram with a lil longer piece on it. i know u can get colors from ptuning.com, but you have to call and talk to them to get them...it takes a lil longer to get. Have fun getting one