Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.

Speedpeople an ok company???

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
pbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant future
Speedpeople an ok company???

i searched and didnt find anything in the forums, so im wondering if anyone has dealt w/ this company before?
the company is called speedpeople (i saw an ad in honda tuning)...anyways, i found a CAI on their site for like $100 Link compared with like $300 for an AEM...so im wondering if this company is legit, and if this will fit ok in the car. i have a 2k1 LX sedan.
or if anyone knows where i can get an AEM CAI for a similar price, let me know.
thanx in advance

---PbFoot
Old 05-25-2002
Registered!!

AirForce is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah i deal with them...I can get you a good deal on a Intake and on anything they sell!!! Just let me know

Bill
B&B Performance Parts
Old 05-26-2002
Registered!!

SoNiCcIvIc is an unknown quantity at this point
They are a good company.
Old 05-26-2002
Registered!!

Jadastyles is an unknown quantity at this point
they are pretty good but i had one good experience and one bad one, the good one was i bought altezza tail lights for my 4 door 2002 civic ex and it looks bad *** on my car, the second one is i bought a glowing neon shift **** and racing pedals, the **** was crap and also it took them 8 weeks to get to my house because they screwed up my order and it said it was put in and would only take a week but it was longer and i called the rep guy and said i wanted to cancel my order since it was 7 weeks past when i ordered it, the guy argued with me i guess he was a noob to the buisness saying everything was my fault and that my credit card was bogus, im like "no my credit card is not bogus and my limit is not maxed out"He then gets hostile yet again and i can tell by his tone of voice he was pissed, so i told him if this is the kind of service i get from your company then you lost a customer and then some so i hung up on his .***, so then i call the next day and i talked to another rep which was alot nicer and we got everthing worked out. Very pleasent rep, i guess the other guy was bein a jerk
Old 05-26-2002
Registered!!

johnride is an unknown quantity at this point
I have ordered from them a couple times never any trouble at all fast shipping great service.
Old 05-27-2002
Registered!!

pbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant future

<< Yeah i deal with them...I can get you a good deal on a Intake and on anything they sell!!! Just let me know

Bill
B&B Performance Parts
>>

hey bill, thanks. once im sure that i can afford it ill PM you and we can work something out. thanks again.

---Dan
Old 05-27-2002
Registered!!

skitzo is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't like the sandpeople, they killed anakin skywalkers mom.
Old 05-27-2002
Registered!!

HeRbaLuS is an unknown quantity at this point
i ordered tailights from them sunday.....wonder how long its gonna take them to send it i wanna install mine ASAP

it's getting send priority mail.....getting it sent to my moms in florida then she will get it over to me here in canada .....duty is so scam
Old 05-27-2002
Registered!!

Jadastyles is an unknown quantity at this point
they send stuff fast and they use fed ex so you can track your order which is good, but when they screw sumthin up they dont like to admit it