Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

windshield wiper blade honda civic 2008 4 door

Old 03-25-2019
Registered!!

sdraza1 is an unknown quantity at this point
windshield wiper blade honda civic 2008 4 door

The rubber insert of driving side wiper blade is damaged and it is of Michelin brand. I think rubber insert can't be changed on it and I will have to buy complete set. Original honda is little expensive. from where I can buy a cheaper compatible wiper blade? thanks.
Old 03-25-2019
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: windshield wiper blade honda civic 2008 4 door

The smartass in me wants to just give you a link to autozone (or CT) and hit the post button.......

Prices vary so much it's stupid
Price does not indicate quality......you might expect cheap be crap, but expensive may be crap too
So many different aftermarket wipers I encounter end up annoying for some reason or another (I effin hate wipers that cause extra distraction)

Check the websites for your local parts stores
Better yet drive the car to the parts store and have them install the wipers for you for free (some will do that here LOL)

Check out prices and do some math:
Consider you replace wipers annually (or probably should LOL) so....maybe triple the price.
Then get on a Honda site with a parts catalog and check prices on a pair of complete blades--- plus a pair of extra rubber inserts for each blade....
How long are you gonna keep the car? At what point do Hondas parts become the cheaper option for you?
Old 03-26-2019
"Honda - tried, true & tested...!"

brags is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: windshield wiper blade honda civic 2008 4 door

I dont bother with re-fills anymore when i can get 2 michellin stealth wiper blades at Costco Canada for $ 20.00