10th Generation Civic 2016-2021 Discussion for the 2016 to 2021 Honda Civics.
Chassis codes: FC1, FC2, FC3, FC4, FK4, FK7, FK8

2017 Civic Hatchback

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kardoid is an unknown quantity at this point
2017 Civic Hatchback

Good day people. I just purchased the new Honda Civic Hatchback about 4-5 months ago. Going through the manual and reading lables around the car it says it is supposed to come with the special gas funnel for the capless gas tank. Now I have searched everywhere even where it is supposed to be and it is not there. I came to bring in my car for a recall and asked the technician and he told me that it is probably something I need to purchase on my own. This makes no sense to me since the funnel is something for their capless gas tank. I would understand if it were a regular car and I just wanted to buy an amenity but this is a must because of the special design.

Thank you
Old 06-20-2017
The legs in the public bathroom stall

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
mcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to behold
Re: 2017 Civic Hatchback

On the sedans it is in the trunk on top of the spare in the big foam tool holder. Don't recall where on the HB cars, but that is the first place I would check. I remember some models having it in really dumb places like on the back side of little access doors.