Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.

98 acura el same as 96-2000 civic need lowering springs

Old 10-19-2016
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jrvan is an unknown quantity at this point
98 acura el same as 96-2000 civic need lowering springs

Hi i know my cars not a civic by badges but in essence it is very much a 96-2000. Civic lol anyways looking for lowering springs i got springs in now but its so low at 2" drop all way around its not practical to daily drive currently running on 17" with 205/40/17 where it looks nice its just way to low thanks in advance for any advise ect
Old 10-19-2016
Prelude Owner

Received 303 Likes on 214 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold
Re: 98 acura el same as 96-2000 civic need lowering springs

Well you can get these instead of getting new springs to raise the car up. They are called lowering spring spacers:

Or contact Ground Control and get a set of adjustable collars made for the car so that you can set the height perfectly for what you want.

Search this Thread